TM30 v3 excel spreadsheet

I cannot find the new version of the TM30 excel spreadsheet anywhere. The new version of this form can be used to upload guest information into the online app much more easily that typing in every guest individually. Can anyone point me at where it is or send me a link...thanks, Nick

Don't know whether this is the 'new form',  but it still works for me (uploaded a filled-in one to the IO TM30 website 6 days ago after returning from a trip to Cambodia).

TIP: Save a copy of the filled-in form with a different name e.g. TM30_FORM-Peter, because you can then simply upload that one again after a domestic trip.  After returning from a trip abroad just update with your new TM6 entry/departure card number (and change border-entry when different as last time).

TM30_FORM.xls

Edited by Peter Denis

Last year I arranged to send the TM30 details to my owner and she would submit. After returning from a local hotel in January 2020 I decided to visit Samut Prakan  just to make sure the reporting was OK. Turned out they still had me living in a hotel in Hua Hin from 8 months ago. I've done an annual  visa extension and a 90 day report since then and got fined for being 6 days late on a 90 day report.  They still blamed us.  

Apparently the owners daughter had not been pressing the send button or something,  had me on a 3 year visa as a "colonial british" code. After Immigration shouted at me a bit and called the owner who told them i definitely was living in the condo I think we've solved it. 

They did tell me as a retirement visa holder I do not have to TM30 report after local hotel stays - only after overseas trips. Again this is Samut Prakan - your mileage may differ. They did suggest I reported personally after an overseas trip. 

To make it easy I'm going to send her the completed spreadsheet. However we're still confused on the dates. The dates on the TM30 xls sheet 1 template  is

Date of Birth: (Obvious)

Date of issue:   (Passport, TM6 or Visa?)

Expire Date:   (Passport, or Visa/Extension?)

Checkout date:  - (Is this really  Checkin date ?) 

I have looked at the example page - but the example layout is clearly different from the actual template and i suspect hasn't been updated.

Sorry if these questions seem dumb to experienced users  but i have tried the Thai translation and read the forums  and we still aren't 100% sure. 

On 2/7/2020 at 6:45 PM, ubonjoe said:

You can do it on the sign page for the online report.

Third one down as shown here.

image.png.bb81cc3642bd40367aaf79c7a145cff7.png

You mean this link?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

Do you get some kind of documentary evidence?

The reason I ask is that I want to change my residence from an amphoe in a jangwat to a khet in Bangkok, so that I can do a family visa extension at Chaengwattana instead of the local immigration office.

It seems I'll have to hand-hold the Thai landlord through the online form, i.e.: I will show them what I'm doing and explain that they are supposed to do this, but I'm wondering, to avoid making two tedious trips to Chaengwattana, can I just take a signed photocopy of the Thai landowner's tabian barn and id card to Chaengwattana and will I have to fill in anything in Chaengwattana to do it all in one go, and submit the visa extension when I'm there, or will they make me take a form that should be online somewhere, all the way back to the Thai landowner to get something like a signature from them, and then traipse all the way back to get it processed to then submit my visa extension?

Time is off the essence for me as I have to go to work outside the country soon, and my current ME O visa will expire before I return. (I was thinking of getting a new one at Laos, but I maybe don't have to).

On 2/11/2020 at 5:30 AM, turgid said:

To make it easy I'm going to send her the completed spreadsheet. However we're still confused on the dates. The dates on the TM30 xls sheet 1 template  is

Date of Birth: (Obvious)

Date of issue:   (Passport, TM6 or Visa?)

Expire Date:   (Passport, or Visa/Extension?)

Checkout date:  - (Is this really  Checkin date ?)

Hi,

Instead of relying on the owners' daughter to upload the Excel spreadsheet you filled-in, it would be far more easy and error-proof when you would do it yourself.

When registering on the IO TM30 website you can do this on behalf of the owner or as a tenant.

>> I PM-ed you a comprehensive step-by-step instruction on how to register on the IO TM30 website and subsequently file your TM30s.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter-logo next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.

To answer already your specific questions:

> Date of issue - refers to your passport

> Expiry date > actually reads expire date of stay and refers to your permission to stay

> check-out date > you can leave this one blank, or fill in the expire date of stay (see higher) minus 1 day - it is meant for Hotels/Guesthouses, but when you live in your own or rented condo better leave it blank (there is no need for filling in a check-in date because the day you upload the file will be regarded as the day you checked-in).

The step-by-step instruction I PM-ed you includes a sample filled-in form, in case still unclear.

Edited by Peter Denis

4 hours ago, Jare said:

You mean this link?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

Do you get some kind of documentary evidence?

The reason I ask is that I want to change my residence from an amphoe in a jangwat to a khet in Bangkok, so that I can do a family visa extension at Chaengwattana instead of the local immigration office.

It seems I'll have to hand-hold the Thai landlord through the online form, i.e.: I will show them what I'm doing and explain that they are supposed to do this, but I'm wondering, to avoid making two tedious trips to Chaengwattana, can I just take a signed photocopy of the Thai landowner's tabian barn and id card to Chaengwattana and will I have to fill in anything in Chaengwattana to do it all in one go, and submit the visa extension when I'm there, or will they make me take a form that should be online somewhere, all the way back to the Thai landowner to get something like a signature from them, and then traipse all the way back to get it processed to then submit my visa extension?

Time is off the essence for me as I have to go to work outside the country soon, and my current ME O visa will expire before I return. (I was thinking of getting a new one at Laos, but I maybe don't have to).

The TM30 is just for reporting to your local IO where you - a foreigner - are staying.

For a change of address (and surely when you move to another province) a TM28 is indicated.

Note: But this being Thailand, some IOs don't use the TM28 and want you to fill out the TM30 form when actually making a change of address.

When you register on the IO TM30 website, you can file your own TM30s (either on behalf of the actual owner which can be your landlord, girlfriend or even yourself, OR as tenant of the condo).

And you can make a screenshot of the TM30 you filed after it has been uploaded in the IO TM30 database, proving beyond a shadow of doubt that it has been filed and received by IO.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It doesn't matter, you will not be able to upload a record (Top-Excel) or Save a record (bottom). 

You can do one, or the other, if it was working. 

The Excel option is meant for hotels trying to register tens, hundreds of guests. Although it can be used for one single record.

Use the mobile app.

i was able to save the the record, there was a save record button on top right, once i save it , i was able to go (Search and view information Search for information on accepting aliens to stay (Search TM.30) the record was there.

so now i just have to wait for email?

sorry for many question my first time doing online

OK, they must have repaired this as there were many reports - not just me - of not being able to SAVE a new record using the web system I last tried ~ 6 weeks ago. So this is great news. (searching for an old record always remained functional on the web interface)

There will not be any email.

Simply take a screen grab of your new record and save that, print it, make a copy. You can also display that same record from within the mobile app.

• Thanks 1