Tourist Visa for Kenyan National

Hey TV Community,

I just wanted to check if anyone has any experience in arranging a Tourist Visa for a Kenyan National to visit Thailand? I will be arranging flight and visa in the next month or two for my girlfriend to visit here, but from the Thai embassy website in Nairobi it seems that i need to book and pay for the return flight before she has even applied for the Tourist Visa. If she meets all requirements below, with evidence of adequate finance on her bank statement, is there any possibility her Visa would be rejected? She's travelled to many European countries before and has never had any issues or been in trouble. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

From the Embassy website in Nairobi, these are the following requirements:

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

• Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
  • Visa application form completely filled out
  • Recent two photographs (passport size 3.5 cm. x 4.5 cm.) with a white background, taken within the past six months
  • Original bank statement of the applicant or a print out with official stamp of the bank showing a balance of at least 1,000 USD per person or 2,000 USD per family in equivalent during the past six months. (Please note that foreigners entering Thailand might be requested at the port of entry to prove their adequate finances during the stay in Thailand, i.e. cash, traveler cheque)
  • Agents are eligible to apply on behalf of some travelers (Burundi, Comoros, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda). The identity card or passport and its copy as well as letter of consent from the travelers to act on their behalf are required to present. Consular officers reserve the rights to request for an interview.
  • The nationalities of Uganda and Seychelles living in their home countries are advised to apply Tourist and Transit visa at Royal Thai Honorary Consulate in Kampala and Victoria respectively.
  • Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full)
  • Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
  • Letter from the hospital in Thailand, medical history, medical certificates (Category “MT”)
  • Letter of employment (if applicable)
  • Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
  • Hotel booking
  • Student ID card if a student
  • Copy of biodata page of passport.