Condo voting online

I've looked at the Condominium Act a bit and see the stipulations about about bylaws not contradicting the law but I'm wondering if there is a way to allow owners to vote online? Any advice would be appreciated. It seems illogical that the 20 people out of the 900 owners voting, shouldn't control what happens to the condo and there should be a way to get more owners cooperation. Thanks in advance.

A normal AGM needs a quorum of 25% of the block otherwise the meeting cannot go ahead, so 225 people minimum would be voting not 20 people. To change major things like fees or bylaws its a quorum of 50%.

There is no reason you cannot vote prior to a meeting via a proxy, AGM agenda should be advertised prior to the meeting with enough time to submit a proxy via email, mail etc.

Voting by proxy is only having someone else cast your vote and even then only for three units correct? So you're saying to nominate someone else to cast the vote. Seems allowing voting by email would get a better participation rate. What I'd like to do is to vote to allow that. ???? Thanks for the info