David Schwimmer: A Friends reunion lie detector test? I wouldn't answer the question...

snoop1130

David Schwimmer: A Friends reunion lie detector test? I wouldn't answer the question...

By Gemma Peplow

skynews-david-schwimmer-intelligence_4917868.jpg

Schwimmer and Mohammed are good friends in real life

David Schwimmer is thinking about whether he would crack under pressure should he ever have to take a lie detector test.

He doesn't have to ponder for long. No, is his answer. He reckons he'd fare pretty well.

This might seem like an odd subject to be discussing with David Schwimmer, a man who despite being one of TV's most recognisable faces as Ross Geller in Friends has lived his life untroubled by the kind of tabloid scandal that might require him to give good poker face, but there is a reason.

His new show, workplace comedy Intelligence, is set in the heart of GCHQ - described as a "weedier, geekier version of MI5" - focusing on a team that fights cybercrime.

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/david-schwimmer-a-friends-reunion-lie-detector-test-i-wouldnt-answer-the-question-11931587

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, englishoak said:

So hes saying really hes got scandal level things to hide... nice one. 

The headline seems to imply that, but the story behind the headline does not... the story suggests the opposite.

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He doesn't have to ponder for long. No, is his answer. He reckons he'd fare pretty well.

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

lived his life untroubled by the kind of tabloid scandal that might require him to give good poker face

It’s not a very long story... I’m surprised you missed it (twice)