Kinda urgent help

cheeryble

Grandma is not well.

Wife sent some info to her cousin a young doctor who replied in messages I put together

Could some one put it into English where it;s not so we can judge the next step.

EKG ดูปกติเลย ไม่นึกถึง Obstructive outlet cardiac cause หัวใจไม่โต --> syncope due to cardiac cause = life threatening ต้องรักษาที่สาเหตุ + ส่งต่อ ซึ่งไม่เจอในยายพุทธสบายใจได้นะ

สาเหตุที่syncope ของยายอาจเป็น กินข้าวน้อย มีเสียน้ำจากการอ้วก ถ่ายเหลวมั้ย หรืออยู่ในอากาศร้อน ไอ จาม เบ่ง ก้อเป็นได่นะ

ถ้าความดันเกิน 180/120 วัดซ้ำหลังจากนั่งพัก 5 นาทีแล้ว ยังเกินอยู่ให้พามารพ.นะ Diag hypertensive urgency แต่ถ้ามีปวดหัว ตามัว ใจสั่น แน่นอก ฉี่ออกน้อย --> hypertensive emergency ได้admit รพ.ให้ยาลดความดันล่ะ แต่ถ้าเป็น hemorrhagic stroke ความดันก็จะสูงแบบนี้ได้ หมอจะไม่ให้ยาลดความดัน เค้าจะ refer มาทำ CT Brain ถ้าเจอเลือดออกให้หัวจริงได้ผ่าเลย

Syncope I discover is fainting episode and probably the reason you took her to the doc. 

ECG normal, not indicating obstuctive outlet etc...., heart functioning normally Syncope due to heart = life threatening. The symptoms have to be treated + pass on that this was not found in “Yay Put” take comfort in that. 

The probable causes were too little food, lack of hydration through vomiting, diarrhea or could be hot weather, evaporation, sneezing, (เบ่ง?)

Take blood pressure if over 180/120 take again after five minutes of sitting if still high bring her to the hospital this would be considered a hypertensive urgent situation but if she has headaches, blurred vision, heart tremors, tightness of chest, little urine it would be considered a hypertensive emergency and she would be admitted for hypertension medicine but if it is a hemorrhagic stroke blood pressure could also be high and hypertension medicine would not be the answer, she would be referred for a CT brain scan if bleeding is detected it would mean an operation. 

She is in home care and you need to take her BP and as long as it is below 180/120 nothing to be done. 

On 2/20/2020 at 6:46 AM, Oxx said:

เบ่ง means (amongst other things) "force to pass faeces".  Straining to poo increases blood pressure.

Yes, I didn’t want to translate that because it seemed to contradict ถ่ายเหลวมั้ย is the opposite of เบ่ง. I see that I might have done if I had translated  มั้ย which I suppose means ไหม .