Where Are All The Lpg Filling Stations In Thailand?

tracker

Recently bought a car with LPG. Surfed a bit around to find listings/addresses of lpg filling stations. It might be that it is in thai language, but I couldn't find any english list.

With Songkhran I want to make a trip. Would be nice to know where those station are before I left.

Someone knows of any lists on the net?

if not, shall we start our own?

Edited by tracker

i have just got back from taking the family to pattaya for a couple of days

holiday,i was very surprised i could only find one in pattaya (there must be more im sure)that was on the right hand side of the highway just past the bangkok/pattaya hospital.

when i filled up and headed north on the tollways my trip meter showed 352k before i found a lpg station,i must of been on my last drop.for the rest of my journey up to chaingrai i had no trouble filling up,but i was surprised that the lpg is alot cheaper in chaingrai than the more south you go,i paid on average 10.5 baht per litre, but in chaingrai i can get lpg for 8.6 baht.i know with petrol/diesel the more south i go the cheaper it is

btw there are 3 lpg stations in chaingrai

A good way to find them is to take a trip in a NON LPG vehicle over a holiday weekend and look for the Bangkok taxis. You will see them lined up a kilometer back from the filling station. If you are using CNG, I'd stick close to Bangkok. :o

ok, since there seems to be no official listing, I will collect the names of the fill-ups which I see and post, and hope that other readers add more on them.

I know of two locations, but I have to decribe them, and will take some lines. I prefer to have a clear list, which is as effective as possible (least typing).

Bye the way, Gary, I think those long lines are cng only, since they take 20min/car to fill up, while lpg usually fills up in 5min or less.

ok, since there seems to be no official listing, I will collect the names of the fill-ups which I see and post, and hope that other readers add more on them.

I know of two locations, but I have to decribe them, and will take some lines. I prefer to have a clear list, which is as effective as possible (least typing).

Bye the way, Gary, I think those long lines are cng only, since they take 20min/car to fill up, while lpg usually fills up in 5min or less.

As soap says, further north the more frequent they get. I've seen on the Asia highway quite a few long the way. I've also seen a map with them pointed out on. I'll try and remember & post on.

Recently bought a car with LPG. Surfed a bit around to find listings/addresses of lpg filling stations. It might be that it is in thai language, but I couldn't find any english list.

With Songkhran I want to make a trip. Would be nice to know where those station are before I left.

Someone knows of any lists on the net?

if not, shall we start our own?

I have a list, but it is in Thai. Its says that it came from www.weekendhobby.com although my wife has just looked and cannot now find it there now.

We actually picked it up at the local LPG station. On Prachachuen Road just up from Ngam Wong Wan Mall (in the direction of Chang Whattana). Think it cost 10Baht. You should be able to get a list from most LPG stations.

As we now have a diesel and daughter has the LPG car, am not interested any more. However I can see logic in having an english list (with opening times) we did find the list a little inaccurate though..some stations were hard to locate.

If you convert to LPG the car needs an extra test (like MOT) and you should tell your insurance company. We had to change insurance companys after changing to LPG. SDo bear that in mind.

Two stations I use in Pattaya:

On Sukhumvit between Naklua and North Pattaya road when heading towards Pattaya, left hand side, a few hundred meter before Minisiam.

Don't know the name, but it's the station with the green signpost just past the JET/Jiffy fuel station.

The second one is the PTT station on Sukhumvit, between Central Pattaya and North Pattaya when heading in the direction of Bangkok.

Both sell at exactly 9.85 Baht/liter currently.

Chonburi lpg stations

PTT, ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Pattaya-->bkk, hectometer ??.?

?? , ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Naklua-->Pattaya, hectometer ??.?

Nakhon Pathom lpg stations

Susco, Siam gas, Samphran, Phetkasem rd., bkk-->nakhon pathom, hectometer 33.0

Edited by tracker

Chonburi lpg stations

PTT, ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Pattaya-->bkk, hectometer ??.?

?? , ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Naklua-->Pattaya, hectometer ??.?

Susco, Siam gas, Samphran, Phetkasem rd., bkk-->nakhon pathom, hectometer 33.0

Nothaburi lpg stations

???, ????, Muang Nothaburi, Pracharat rd., Nothaburi-->bkk, ??

Lad Krabang, next to the IE EPZ on Chalongkrung Rd the Caltex gas station

Theparak Road - two LPG station, along the section towards Samlong

Rama 9, as you came down from motorway towards city

Srinakarin road, opposite Novotel

Siracha, PTT after the town towards Pattaya

Ramintra Road, when going towards Minburi:

* On the left side of the road shortly before Ramintra soi 63 (between KM5 and KM6) (PTT NGV).

* On the right side of the road, 500m after the Eastern ring road and Fashion Island (KM11).

* On the left side of the road near Soi 109 (between KM12 and KM13), as already mentioned by Spaniel.

Paholyothin road, when going towards Laksi circle:

On the left side of the road, between Bangkhen bus station and Wat Pra Si, about 1 km before Laksi circle (KM17 or 18).

Format: Station name, operator, city, roadname, direction from-->to, roadmarker or location-indicator

Bangkok lpg stations

-??, Siam gas, Taling Chan, Boromarajajonant rd., --> bkk, ??.?

Chonburi lpg stations

-PTT, ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Pattaya-->bkk, hectometer ??.?

-?? , ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Naklua-->Pattaya, hectometer ??.?

-Susco, Siam gas, Samphran, Phetkasem rd., bkk-->nakhon pathom, hectometer 33.0

Nakhon Sawan lpg stations

-Gas (th), Siam gas, Nakhon Sawan, highway 32, nakhon sawan-->bkk, hectometer 228.5

-Unique Gas, ??, Nakhon Sawan, highway 32, bkk-->nakhon sawan, hectometer?? (after crossing 32 with 3008)

Nothaburi lpg stations

???, ????, Muang Nothaburi, Pracharat rd., Nothaburi-->bkk, ??

Pitsanoluk lpg stations

Picknick, ??, Pitsanoluk, highway 117, nakhon sawan-->pitsanoluk, hectometer 119.7

Suphan Buri lpg stations

-??(pink color), ??, Samchuk, highway 340, suphan buri-->chai nat, hectometer 127.5

Format: Station name, operator, city, roadname, direction from-->to, roadmarker or location-indicator

Bangkok lpg stations

-??, Siam gas, Taling Chan, Boromarajajonant rd., --> bkk, ??.?

-??,??, Khet Kunnayao, Ram Intra rd., Minburi-->Bkk, km 11 (500m before east ring rd.)

-??, ??, Khet Kunnayao, Ram Intra rd., Bkk-->Minburi, km 12-13 (near soi 109)

-??,??, Bang Khen, Phahon Yothin Rd., Bkk->Rangsit, km 17-18 (ca. 1km before laksi circel)

Chonburi lpg stations

-PTT, ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Pattaya-->bkk, hectometer ??.?

-?? , ?? , Pattaya, Sukhumvit rd., Naklua-->Pattaya, hectometer ??.?

-Susco, Siam gas, Samphran, Phetkasem rd., bkk-->nakhon pathom, hectometer 33.0

Nakhon Sawan lpg stations

-Gas (th), Siam gas, Nakhon Sawan, highway 32, nakhon sawan-->bkk, hectometer 228.5

-Unique Gas, ??, Nakhon Sawan, highway 32, bkk-->nakhon sawan, hectometer?? (after crossing 32 with 3008)

Nothaburi lpg stations

-???, ????, Muang Nothaburi, Pracharat rd., Nothaburi-->bkk, ??

-???, ???, Bang Kruai, Kanachanapisek Rd.(9-west), bkk-->Nonthaburi, ??(just before lotus)

Pitsanoluk lpg stations

-Picknick, ??, Pitsanoluk, highway 117, nakhon sawan-->pitsanoluk, hectometer 119.7

Suphan Buri lpg stations

-??(pink color), ??, Samchuk, highway 340, suphan buri-->chai nat, hectometer 127.5

note: please give as much info as you can, and feel free to edit the list to correct mistakes...