Hugh Jackman tells bullied schoolboy Quaden Bayles 'you've got a friend in me' after heartbreaking video

snoop1130

Hugh Jackman tells bullied schoolboy Quaden Bayles 'you've got a friend in me' after heartbreaking video

By LUKE O'REILLY

quaden200220-0.jpg

Quaden says: 'I want to kill myself' (Yarraka/ Facebook)

Actor Hugh Jackman has sent a message of public support to a schoolboy with dwarfism who spoke out in a heartbreaking video about being bullied. 

Nine-year-old Quaden Bayles was filmed by his mother breaking down in tears as he described being picked on at school.

His mother, Yarraka, shared the video on social media, in a bid to highlight the effects of bullying.

The video subsequently went viral, with thousands of people expressing support for Quaden, who lives in Queensland, Australia.

Full Story: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/hugh-jackman-mark-hamill-response-quaden-bayles-video-a4367786.html

I hope Peter Dinklage (short dude in Game of Thrones) steps forward and makes friends with the kid. Would be nice to have something of a mentor of similar stature. Kudos to all those showing support, donating money to family for trip to Disneyland, Sydney rugby team that has taken an interest, etc etc

6 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Parents create bullies. They should get 100 lashes.

I disagree.  I remember a bully in my grade school whose parents were great. His mother was my Cub Scout leader. His Dad was really cool. The guy, who was a 'bully' just liked push kids around at school and on the bus.  I stood up to him and he left me alone. (Maybe he didn't have enough cronies) ???? 

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
  • Like 1