Getting FBI fingerprinted for US job

I am required to get fingerprinted for FBI clearance for a job in the United States. I have done it numerous times in America. But

I am confused from what I am reading online on how to do it in Thailand. The US Embassy in BKK states it provides this service.

1. Fingerprnt cards are available online.    Fine, no problemm.

2. The embassy site seems to indicate I need to take the fingerprint carsds to the Thai Police Clearance Service Center for inking (http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/#)   However when I click the link it doesn't link.  I did eventually find an address on Redit. 

Is this accurate?  Do I do this first?

3. Do I then need to take the inked fingerprint cards back to the embassy for them to mail, or can I fedex myself? 

I called the embassy in BKK but they would not answer and requested I send an email to them which I did, unknown when I wil get a reply.

4. I have read the Thai Police Clearance Center will only ink 2 cars per day. True? I have 4 cards because applying for licenses in 2 states.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:34 PM, 86Tiger said:

I have always mailed mine myself with no issue.

YMMV

i ot an email from the Embassy.  I can FedEx after I get them done, and since I can download and print the fingerprint card, I don't have to go to the Embassy at all.

Archived