trendy building

45 minutes ago, ancharee said:

Going to Bangkok soon with my wife to apply for a UK visitor visa, I want to avoid driving in the city can anyone recommend a hotel where I can park and get public transport to the building,

No transport required to The Trendy from any of these...

Miami Hotel, Soi 13

Hyatt Regency Hotel, Soi 13

Ambassador Hotel, Soi 11/13

Sheraton Hotel, Soi 12/14

Sofitel Hotel, Soi 13/15

Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, Soi 13/15

Landmark Hotel, Soi 4/6

Grande Centre Point, Terminal 21

Mercure, Soi 11

Movenpick, Soi 15

Radisson Suites, Soi 13

Dream, Soi 15

Royal President, Soi 13/15?

Grand President, Soi 13/15?

17 minutes ago, stouricks said:

It depends on where you are driving from. I drive down from up t'North and park at Bitec, get train at On Nut???? straight to Nana (20 minutes), do the business at Trendy and back on the train. Easy.

Disregard this, Bitec is nowhere near Onnut BTS

9 minutes ago, ancharee said:

Thank you for the replies but as I said I was trying to stay out of driving around the city and would prefer to stay somewhere outside and get a taxi or bts,

Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, Soi 13/15

I have stayed here and its a 5 minute walk or less to Trendy, the BTS @ nana is also less than 5 minutes walk from here.

If you are driving into Bangkok, find somewhere to park the car on the outskirts and Taxi/BTS in to the Hotel and reverse on the way out

18 hours ago, ancharee said:

Thank you for the replies but as I said I was trying to stay out of driving around the city and would prefer to stay somewhere outside and get a taxi or bts,

Yes, amazing how many were unable to comprehend what you were asking. Quite sad, really. Pick an area on the outskirts where you are comfortable driving to and which has a BTS or MRT station there, and Google for hotels in that area.

19 hours ago, ancharee said:

Park at Swampy perhaps if it's only for a day or two. Airport link and BTS from there. Then any hotel as listed in previous posts depending on budget. There is cheap accommodation around.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:38 PM, ancharee said:

Quite, obviously some did not pick up on that and it is a good move, you will have much more control over timing.

You didn't say from which direction but would be better look around a convenient station rather than a taxi, you could end up stuck in traffic.

You have the choice of BTS or MRT. With BTS you want the Nana station and leave by exit 4, look for the Miami sign and Trendy just a few yards further up.

If on the MRT you want the Sukhumvit station and you can walk from there, follow BTS signs and at street level go to the right and about 500 yards again see the Miami sign.

You have to get the appointment stamped at the desk near the entrance and they won't do it till 15 minutes before the appointment.

48 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Quite, obviously some did not pick up on that and it is a good move, you will have much more control over timing.

You didn't say from which direction but would be better look around a convenient station rather than a taxi, you could end up stuck in traffic.

You have the choice of BTS or MRT. With BTS you want the Nana station and leave by exit 4, look for the Miami sign and Trendy just a few yards further up.

If on the MRT you want the Sukhumvit station and you can walk from there, follow BTS signs and at street level go to the right and about 500 yards again see the Miami sign.

You have to get the appointment stamped at the desk near the entrance and they won't do it till 15 minutes before the appointment.

Thanks for the information

Archived