Forza - Old & New - Opinions From Owners Please.

Hi Guys,

there are many of the older Forza models coming up for sale online & consequently, the new model 2018 - is also being offered for sale as around 129,000 and above.

Have any of you moved from the old to the new, and if so, what are your opinions of the different models?

Many thanks in advance.

forza 2.jpg

forza1.jpg

I don't fit the seat on the new model. Looks like much more work to lengthen than the old one where you unbolted the bolster, added some foam, and recover.

Looks like your bottom pic has been modified there already - or it is produced for a different market - like those front signal lights

But that's just me

And I think the mirrors on the fairing look Fugly.

again - me

29 minutes ago, lust said:

Lol, the bottom pic is the Japanese Forza 250. Old model. 

Oh for goodness sake, the pic doesn't matter. I am asking about the changes experienced from the old Forza 300 to the new one. Apologies for not posting the Xact pic. ????

5 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Oh for goodness sake, the pic doesn't matter. I am asking about the changes experienced from the old Forza 300 to the new one. Apologies for not posting the Xact pic. ????

Fair call my take is I only see Thais on these scoots, updates cosmetic would only be to encourage Thais especially to change up or lose face. .

Farangies seem to like Xmax do you like the look of them. .?

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Fair call my take is I only see Thais on these scoots, updates cosmetic would only be to encourage Thais especially to change up or lose face. .

Farangies seem to like Xmax do you like the look of them. .?

Yes, they are nice, but I consider resale value as well and the Forza does better as far as I can tell. Thanks for your comment. ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thequietman said:

Why post the photos if they don’t matter? For goodness sake.

• Sad 1

Got the old one, had it for 3 years now, don't use it much but i like it around town, quick, i hear the new is not good as the old one, my friend have the new, he say the old was better, i dont know why