2 Month Visa On Arrival At Airport Possible For Usa Citizens?

jinjok

the 40 or so countries that are granted exemption, is it possible to procure visa at the airport (proper/two month)? iv eseen the queue for years...

does anyone think i should let that slleping dog lie and just go for the one month lottery at the counter and do a runner. actually six weeks would be perfect but if i have to do a run, might as well saty until the month is up.

Edited by jinjok

The visa on arrival, for which there is a special counter, located before one gets to the rows of immigration desks, is for the nationals of some countries who are not entitles to visa-exempt entry. See here for the list of countries for visa on arrival.

With this visa on arrival, the tourist will get permission to stay in Thailand for 15 days, not 60 days.

--

Maestro

the 40 or so countries that are granted exemption, is it possible to procure visa at the airport (proper/two month)? iv eseen the queue for years...

does anyone think i should let that slleping dog lie and just go for the one month lottery at the counter and do a runner. actually six weeks would be perfect but if i have to do a run, might as well saty until the month is up.

It might likely be easier, less expensive and more convenient to obtain a 60 day Tourist Visa in the U.S.A. prior to your departure.

Some airlines (UA/NW) are getting very particular about denying boarding for pax bound for Thailand with ticketed itineraries exceeding 30 days.