Fortune Town shopping mall fire put out

webfact

Fortune Town shopping mall fire put out

By THE NATION

800_9efd83f0588f14e.jpg?v=1583223200

Firefighters spent 20 minutes to extinguish a fire at Fortune Town shopping mall on Ratchadapisek Road in Bangkok’s Dindaeng district early this morning (March 3). There was no reports of any injuries or deaths.

The fire originated in a True Corporation customer service shop on the 4th floor of the building.

158321158883.jpg

The blaze generated such a massive amount of smoke that firefighters had to wear protection suits with self-contained breathing apparatus. After dousing the flames, the firefighters deployed ventilation fans for about an hour to suck out the smoke from the building.

Officials said the situation was under control, but they nevertheless closed the area to the public for safety reasons.

Officials are investigating the scene to learn the cause of the fire and estimate the damage.

158321163443.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30383264

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-03-03

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

The fire originated in a True Corporation customer service shop on the 4th floor of the building.

158321158883.jpg

The blaze generated such a massive amount of smoke that firefighters had to wear protection suits with self-contained breathing apparatus. After dousing the flames, the firefighters deployed ventilation fans for about an hour to suck out the smoke from the building.

I like how the guy wearing the mask is waltzing by more concerned about Corona than a burning building 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

How are their skills and training?

Why does it matter? 

There house keeping isn't up to much given the state of the average parked fire truck. But that maybe culture? The average Wat is a bit grubby as well.

18 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You know, in all my years, I have never seen firefighters in action anywhere in Thailand. How are their skills and training?

It seems they are often very fast at the location and many of them.

And they don't seem to be scarred to fight the fire.

I don't know how they compare to the rest of the world but basically I get the impression they do a good job here (in Bangkok).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

So will there be a fire smoke damaged sale LOL

it should not be funny, but there is no discount in Thailand for damaged goods, even display models have a joke discount, we will give 100 baht off for display model

20 hours ago, Susco said:

Second fire in about 1 month

I don't know of the one a month ago, but there was a big fire there...a year ago or so.

Place smelled like burnt vinyl for months....the fire spilled over into one of the vinyl record shops...