Harry Potter's Miriam Margolyes makes hysterical graphic joke about being a lesbian

snoop1130

Harry Potter's Miriam Margolyes makes hysterical graphic joke about being a lesbian

By Brogan-Leigh Hurst

Miriam-Margoyles.jpg

Miriam has been with Heather for nearly 52 years - and is happier than ever (Image: UKTV)

Miriam Margolyes has made a very uncensored joke about being a lesbian - and it's absolutely hilarious.

The former Harry Potter star, 78, explained why she "always had" crushes on women instead of men in an interview with The Guardian.

She is dating girlfriend Heather Sutherland, who is a retired Australian professor of Indonesian studies, and the pair have been together since 1967.

The star began talking about her relationships with men, and threw in a very graphic comment when asked about her sexual attraction to males.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/harry-potters-miriam-margolyes-makes-21626939

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Miriam hilariously said: "I can like them and have my male friends, but I just don't feel groin excitement from them."

Hilarious  I cant start laughing 

Don't suppose many right minded men would want to get within a yard of her groin. Yuk!

Edited by jesimps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whatever, she is very amusing and down to earth, especially in the documentary "The Indian Dream Hotel (Discovery Asia)/ (Real Marigold Hotel - UK) as part of a group of retirees living in Jaipur. Trying yoga lessons was hilarious.

• Like 1