Protein Supplements Phuket

Hi

Im looking to get hold of optimum whey protein here in phuket, i read a post that it is available in pattaya, but im yet to find anywhere here that supplies it. ill be damned if im paying the costs to ship it from america aswell. If anyone knows anywhere that can supply it from either here in phuket or to ship it from pattaya any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi

Im looking to get hold of optimum whey protein here in phuket, i read a post that it is available in pattaya, but im yet to find anywhere here that supplies it. ill be damned if im paying the costs to ship it from america aswell. If anyone knows anywhere that can supply it from either here in phuket or to ship it from pattaya any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

dude I have heard a rumor that optimum is floating around out here too, but it hasn't materialized. I would love to get my hands on some, I'll never stop looking. If you find out, please send a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Optimum whey protein is by far the best protein shake avalible. Ive seen it sold at my gym but for over twice the price from the UK. Hopefully soon im going to import a years supply from America, might be worth looking into yourself if your here long term.

Edited by Jared

Optimum whey protein is by far the best protein shake avalible. Ive seen it sold at my gym but for over twice the price from the UK. Hopefully soon im going to import a years supply from America, might be worth looking into yourself if your here long term.

Awsome which Gym do you use that sells Optimum Whey i think it cost me £30 for 2kg tub in uk ? Im currently half way through a tub of Musashi Creatine/Protein mix that i got from the GNC store in tesco pretty crap compared to Optimum .

Awsome which Gym do you use that sells Optimum Whey i think it cost me £30 for 2kg tub in uk ? Im currently half way through a tub of Musashi Creatine/Protein mix that i got from the GNC store in tesco pretty crap compared to Optimum .

It cost me $73.00 for 10.3LBS (4.7kg) bags with zipper in Dubai , why it's so expensive in UK? I know in US, one should get them for $50.00 only

Are there any other supplement store with US products in Bangkok beside GNC stores :o ? If not, i might have to carry two of these bagss with me, which last for a month each

Edited by BKKDUDE

It cost me $73.00 for 10.3LBS (4.7kg) bags with zipper in Dubai , why it's so expensive in UK? I know in US, one should get them for $50.00 only

Are there any other supplement store with US products in Bangkok beside GNC stores :o ? If not, i might have to carry two of these bagss with me, which last for a month each

So they let you through the airport with no problem with the protein ?

its expensive in the UK because it imported from America even more so here dont no how much tax they stick on it here soo cant say price .

For stores id say find biggest gym you can they should stoke US brands .

Edited by scottD

• 11 months later...

I have always been a big optimum fan - it tastes great but I realised it isn't all that high in protein and it costs too much here. I tried to bring it in myself but got caught at the ariport and had to pay 2500 tax!

I stick with the Musashi whey isolate and get it from Don's gym in Phuket. It is never as creamy cos it has no fat or carbs but it is the best quality by far.

The Musashi used to taste awful but the flavour is better now. Not cheap but worked out better than the optimum after I included the customs duties at the airport.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi

Cheers

Hi are you still looking for whey protein in Phuket?

Hi

Cheers

Hi are you still looking for whey protein in Phuket?

Yes i am but a good quality one, what brand is it.

• 2 months later...
Hi, I have a source for Optimum products in Phuket. I just got some for myself yesterday. Really good stuff :o Let me know if anyone is interested!

I think even with the 37% customs duty its still cheaper to import from the US then to buy it in Thailand.

10 lbs optimum cost with 37% duty about 3800 baht. I havent seen cheaper protein in Thailand anywhere.

Hi, I have a source for Optimum products in Phuket. I just got some for myself yesterday. Really good stuff :o Let me know if anyone is interested!

I think even with the 37% customs duty its still cheaper to import from the US then to buy it in Thailand.

10 lbs optimum cost with 37% duty about 3800 baht. I havent seen cheaper protein in Thailand anywhere.

It's not really the brand that matters but the protein level as all the whey comes from a couple of big global companies. Optimum does taste good but that doesn't mean it is great for you. I bought 20kg of pure whey from www.thaisupplements.com for 13k. No problems with customs and overseas deliveries. No flavour though but I can make a different shake depending on what i feel like. It is higher protein content than Optimum, EAS etc too (80% v 70-75%)

It's not really the brand that matters but the protein level as all the whey comes from a couple of big global companies. Optimum does taste good but that doesn't mean it is great for you. I bought 20kg of pure whey from www.thaisupplements.com for 13k. No problems with customs and overseas deliveries. No flavour though but I can make a different shake depending on what i feel like. It is higher protein content than Optimum, EAS etc too (80% v 70-75%)

That sounds like a good deal cant find it on their site though. I know it isnt the brand that counts its the fact that protein is real expensive in Thailand.