If hot weather does indeed kill the Coronavirus, does this mean we will be saved by Global Warming?

Kelsall

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You mean there is no truth to what he says? Isnt it a scientific fact that warmer weather lessens the communicability of viral diseases like the flu?

Dont you Trump obsessives ever give it a rest?

The problem is if someone lies 90% of the time then it's hard to remember the few times when he tells the truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The problem is if someone lies 90% of the time then it's hard to remember the few times when he tells the truth.

that is why i strive for 100%. there is no reference point for comparison.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

that is why i strive for 100%. there is no reference point for comparison.

I must say the POTUS seem's to be and expert on everything,wind farms,The Taliban,coronavirus, even mundane things like his rambling speech about low water pressure in faucets and showers,he seemed to loose his thread on that one mumbling about dripping showers,i guess that maybe one thing he has no expertise in dripping showers?

7 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

low water pressure in faucets and showers

Toilets dude, toilets and ya know he is right, I am constantly fighting clingons in these water efficiency bowls over here.

I want a 4 way incandescent bulbs too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

If you spend your life thinking and obsessing about politicians lying (which occurs every time one opens their mouth) you may need some help, just saying. I prefer to spend my brainbandwidth on important things like weed, manchester United, what Im going to cook for dinner (Johnsonville Cheedar Brats?), that hot chick in the bar last night that wants me to take her home so how do I get rid of my kid for the evening, my hair loss and haemmies, how the market is doing, the state of my bowels, You Tube Brutal Hockey Check and Police Chase Videos, and whether I am increasing HDR too much when I process my photos and so on. I worry about lies when they are blatant and mean something other than offending some perpetually offended folks who look for offense.

And so many other things like the weather (for playing golf), and the weather (for riding a motorbike - In Aust) and the weather (for doing gardening) and the weather (for going to the beach) ????

The truth is that all politicians lie - but some people genuinely think only Trump lies - but I can remember some absolute corkers from Obama and Clinton and both the Bushs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, essox essox said:

if hot weather IS SUPPOSE to stop the virus, then WHY ARE THERE cases in Thailand which has hot  temps most of the year??

Import them, similar to fruit and veg in the off-season.

Global warming is associated with more  disease, not less disease. Know why?

The cold  kills off some of the major enablers like mosquitos.  A good frost is what has helped keep so many northern countries. If the is warming than dengue, malaria and other illnesses will continue to spread out.

The current illness is SARS and based upon past experience, warm countries are not protected from it.

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Global warming is associated with more  disease, not less disease. Know why?

The cold  kills off some of the major enablers like mosquitos.  A good frost is what has helped keep so many northern countries. If the is warming than dengue, malaria and other illnesses will continue to spread out.

The current illness is SARS and based upon past experience, warm countries are not protected from it.

Not unless mozzies have more kids. Mild warming wont do a thing.