Problems Connecting To Thai Visa Forum Again

sumrit

I'm back to the same situation as this morning where I can get the forum home page and can go to "view new posts" but if I try to go to any other sub forum I get this message;

IPB WARNING [2] mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 's' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Line: 545 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php)

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

There was a post running on this problem this morning but the last message I saw there said the problem had been fixed. Is anybody else still having problems? By the way when I first turned my PC on 15 minutes earlier I could access some web sites ok (from both Thailand and theUK) but others, including Thai Visa, were not accessable. then when I tried again I could get to the site, but with this problem again.

Just gone back on to the "view new posts" page and see that other people are also reporting the problem again. I couldn't find the original post when I started this one.

Edited by sumrit

Problem seems to be associated with root and the third level titles, in the case of this forum ->Internet, computers, communication, technology in Thailand -> and Thailand Forum. Clicking on threads and sections works OK, at least for me.

Regards

/edit format & update root issue //

Edited by A_Traveller

I'm back to the same situation as this morning where I can get the forum home page and can go to "view new posts" but if I try to go to any other sub forum I get this message;

IPB WARNING [2] mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table 's' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Line: 545 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysqli_client.php)

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

There was a post running on this problem this morning but the last message I saw there said the problem had been fixed. Is anybody else still having problems? By the way when I first turned my PC on 15 minutes earlier I could access some web sites ok (from both Thailand and theUK) but others, including Thai Visa, were not accessable. then when I tried again I could get to the site, but with this problem again.

Just gone back on to the "view new posts" page and see that other people are also reporting the problem again. I couldn't find the original post when I started this one.

Yep. I am in Bangkok. Same here. Try to go to another forum and I get the message above.