90 Days Change to Promenada

Thailand

Don't know if it is the recent change to Prom but previously my 90 online was done same or next day,currently 5 days still pending.

Er indoors by post, last time turned around in just 3 days! Currently 8 days and still waiting.

Hope that has not gone to pot as well. Any more positive reports?

Was at Promenada last Friday to do my TM30.  The tiny office on the second floor was very crowded, people standing in the aisles.  90-day reports were being handled by two female interns (Not wearing any official immigration attire) who appeared to be trying their best.  It was about 1030am and the queue number being process was in the 80's.

Online report is probably not reviewed by Chiang Mai immigration but a centralized office in Bangkok.  That is my assumption, I could be wrong.

Asking about online and postal reports. Not been to immigration for 90 day reports for some years.

Both were operating with no problems, just hoping that it has not also gone pear shaped with the recent move.

Anyone used online or post since they moved?

24 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Asking about online and postal reports. Not been to immigration for 90 day reports for some years.

Both were operating with no problems, just hoping that it has not also gone pear shaped with the recent move.

Anyone used online or post since they moved?

Used online 90 day report last Friday, March 6th, 06:29. Status is still "Pending".

• Sad 1

On 3/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't realise that Immigration was back at Promenada, even if just 90 days. So much for the "new improved" office near the airport. Could any government department be more <deleted>?

Never say never, but I don't think it's possible.

1 hour ago, dingdongrb said:

Went yesterday, in and out in 5 minutes!

The post was related to online and by post but as you were in and out in 5 minutes I guess it would be useful if you told people what time you went in.

I guess that does not include travelling time there and back.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

The post was related to online and by post but as you were in and out in 5 minutes I guess it would be useful if you told people what time you went in.

I guess that does not include travelling time there and back.

Too many comments here are from people with too much time to critisise , who cares how long the travelling time was ! So some people want to make constructive comments and advice !  Please get a life or if a 90 day report is too much for you, whether online, post or in person, why are you here !

FYI  I do it online and takes maybe 5 minutes and is approved within hours !

Edited by nichopaulcnx
update

12 minutes ago, nichopaulcnx said:

Too many comments here are from people with too much time to critisise , who cares how long the travelling time was ! So some people want to make constructive comments and advice !  Please get a life or if a 90 day report is too much for you, whether online, post or in person, why are you here !

FYI  I do it online and takes maybe 5 minutes and is approved within hours !

I was my thread and was related to solely to 90 days online and by post.

Reading the first post would have given you a clue.

And I have a very good life apart from---/

• Sad 1

Post 10,267

Update. 

90 day report online completed same day,Wednesday,after original application had been cancelled after pending for 5 days.

90 days by post for er indoors took 12 days as opposed to 4 days turnaround last time. Change to Promenada probably created that delay as apparently 90 day reports by mail to the airport address are now forwarded to Promenada to be actioned.

I guess it will stay that way until it becomes a permanent move or otherwise.

• Sad 1