Translation Service English-thai

joinme2leave

found lots of translation services provided thru internet,

choose one recently: 400 words = Eur 12,00

any cheaper offers (thow still professional) available?

You have a fairly good price there for a competent translator. You get what you pay for.

Do you need a legal translation? In other words, are you translating from English (or other foreign language) to Thai for presentation to a Government Department.

If so, you need to make sure your translator is registered for this purpose. And will not be cheap.

If you just want to do something for your girl-friend, or whoever, then there is a good free access website run by NECTEC called 'Parsit' which I use most days. Takes time, but my wife tells me she understands what I send. (Only from English to Thai).

I always use A C SERVICE, it is across the street from the US embassy at 140 wireless Rd. Kian Gwan Building 2- 11th floor.Email - [email protected] -

I had 2 docs. translated for 1600 TBH last time and are legal. and he did them for me while I waited as I was on my way to immigration.

Hope this is what you needed. :o

Like Dr. Pat Pong said, you definitely get what you pay for. There's no such thing as a free lunch (or translation). Spend the extra money and go for quality, or you may be in trouble, especially when it comes to important documents.

thx for your comments folks!

so i guess i had a good deal but still open to hear recommendations.

by-the-way, the translation letter (simple written english into thai, sent to g/f) was done by:

www.buy-thai.net

and they were offering a special 50% discount.

that maybe explains the cheap service.

if it was good translation or not: well, i might never ever know, right?

:o