Covid-19: ALL fake news! Don't share reports of foreigners dying in Thailand - it's rubbish, say Thais

webfact

13 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Having reliable information is essential for restricting the spread. Otherwise it's a false sense of security, exactly what has been allowed to happen for weeks now. There should be heads on spikes after this but, meh, Thailand, maibpenrai.

If the virus really is temp sensitive, Thais might have gotten a lucky break, but it'll still only slow down the spread, not stop it.

Yes! Helpful to the authorities to plan their attack on the nasty little thing; commandoes ready to confront I see.

But TBH I've given up on reading the numbers. First I was watching the numbers grow and thought; is it going to top SARS. Then it was 2000 perished. Now it's 1 million infected. A bar-girl friend told me last week, that it could kill most of the people in the world. And, she got that from a well-respected poster on her favourite 'tik tok' medical chanel.

Just have to do your thing, for yourself and family. Have to rethink lifestyle for a couple of years.