Reliable Gardener

grtaylor

I know there are loads of Garden Centres around Pattaya. I'm looking for a recommendation of one, with someone who speaks enough English to match my Thai, so I can arrange a gardener to come once a month to tidy the place up.

Soi Nern Plab Wan or Wat Boon Samphant area.

Any ideas?

G

I know there are loads of Garden Centres around Pattaya. I'm looking for a recommendation of one, with someone who speaks enough English to match my Thai, so I can arrange a gardener to come once a month to tidy the place up.

Any ideas?

G

This info was on ThaiVisa Forum some time ago. I kept it thinking I might need it but didn't.

P.Y.N. Garden. Telephone 08 9938 5534. On Soi Siam Country Club near the train crossing.

About 1000 – 1200 baht each visit for 2 or 3 workers.

Any ideas?

G

This info was on ThaiVisa Forum some time ago. I kept it thinking I might need it but didn't.

P.Y.N. Garden. Telephone 08 9938 5534. On Soi Siam Country Club near the train crossing.

About 1000 – 1200 baht each visit for 2 or 3 workers.

Thanks for that - I'll check them out.

G