No L&m At The New Airport

colino

hi im in the smoking room at the new airport king power has stopped selling Thai cigs including my favs L&M anything to do with contracts?????????????? but free wifi ooohh yeah And englands got a new twenty pound note it looks really weird hope it real :o:D

Edited by colino

2nd floor or gate e1 at abu dhabi at the mo very nice airport going back to uk for a week,,,,,,,, any one want anything ??????????

I'd love to have a catering size pack of 'Yorkshire Teabags', 12 tins of choco flavoured ' Slimfast'...will happily pay for your trouble and postage to Chonburi!

Oh, and a dozen of 'bounty bars'.. :o

hi im in the smoking room at the new airport king power has stopped selling Thai cigs including my favs L&M anything to do with contracts?????????????? but free wifi ooohh yeah And englands got a new twenty pound note it looks really weird hope it real :o:D

Seriously,

I have never found thai cigarettes at the airport be it D.M. or Swampy. Maybe King Power has a policy abt that?

Cheers

onzestan

• 2 weeks later...
on the 5 or so times i've been i never noticed a smoking room or a sign for one

better get my self to specsavers and get my blinkers checked out

haha

The second floor has a number of smoking rooms as well as smoking rooms near the boarding gates.