Growing chillies

ezzra

Anyone growing chillies or similar? i have these seeds of Israeli hot chillies that are large in size meaty and range from hot to very hot similar to thai varieties who are not hot, and i'm interested to see if anyone would like to experiment with them... 

I have grown both the sweet (aka bell peppers ) and the hot ones up in Korat before with varying degrees of success. 

I honestly can't remember what time of the year is the right time to plant them, but if I remember correctly, it's around August. 

If you want, I'll take a few seeds and plant them for you. Keep you updated on growrh, fruit, etc. Can even send you some fruit later on -  if it bears any that is.  

This kind of CAPSICUM ANNUM chilis are the most used in the middle east and the israeli cultivar is the most developed, at the moment they can be bought mainly for Israeli seed suppliers,

at the moment i have one pack not sure how many deeds are there but i will order more and let you guys have a go growing them, at the moment Thailand either have the birds eye variety of hot chilis and other chilis who are not hot at all and i think it will make a good edition to the market to have the bigger variety of hot and some are y=really hot chilis to all of us chilis affectionados...

below are suggested growing instructions of said seeds...

Seeding time: All year long, winter must be germinated through a propagator.

Seed depth: 1 cm

Planting interval: 40 cm.

Growing conditions: Full sun.

Irrigation: Moist soil must be maintained during the germination period.

Hydroponics: You can grow in hydroponic techniques!115557495_IsraeliChili.jpg.fed76d6fe4ed0b34580ae9fed1968c15.jpg

• Like 2

Tried bird peppers, got 3 small ones and after that the plant burned down due to something. Not meaning a fire but some bacteria or whatever. 
Have to start from seed again now but have been too lazy so far, might look into getting that Israeli one. Big ones are more fun.