Finally Light at the End of the Coronavirus Tunnel!

Dario

Ever wondered how the Chinese conquered Coronavirus in such a short time? 

I just stumbled over an article in the Swiss newspaper (or tabloid?) BLICK entitled (translated into English): Japanese drug seen as very encouraging: Avigan is sure and efficient as treatment against coronavirus. Unfortunately, Blick is in German language. I really don't want to translate the whole article.  Here is the link for those who understand German, all others might google these words: Avigan and or Favipiravir.

Well, this news will be making the news headlines around the world in no time.

Edited by Dario
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Just wait until they all start visiting the wet markets again and ordering a bag of bats for dinner.. it will soon come back.

Do you still believe in fairy stories also?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dario said:

Well, this news will be making the news headlines around the world in no time.

It won't make the headlines of decent publications which do a little research.

I don't know if I should think it's funny or sad when people get their information from stupid tabloids. What's the point of getting stupid sensation news? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

even in the higher heat of Thailand it lives on surfaces for an extended amount of time.

Just for grins, I hit a stainless steel doorknob with the temp gun and it ran 42C. I doubt the virus would have an extended lifespan on that surface.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, justaphase said:

It's only just beginning. Can you imagine how overwhelmed the Thai hospitals are going to be within 2 weeks? Look at the curve..33% increase a day. 600, 800,  Be prepared and stay inside.

All those predictions are not worth the light on the monitor.