Covid-19 insurance coming back to Thailand

Petchou

I left thaïland three weeks ago for holidays.  Things have changed since then.  Immigration is asking for health certificate and insurance.

What would happen when coming back to Thailand if you have a retirement visa or non immigrant O Visa, a health insurance of 400k baht and another covid-19 insurance bought from scb bank for 100k baht coverage?

Is this acceptable to get back without hassle?

Thank you.

Edited by Petchou

As far as I understand the requirements 100.000 USD (not THB) is required as a minimum coverage.

I am also still working on that to get back in one day. Maybe someone has good advice for new insurance policies.

8 minutes ago, cerox said:

As far as I understand the requirements 100.000 USD (not THB) is required as a minimum coverage.

I am also still working on that to get back in one day. Maybe someone has good advice for new insurance policies.

I didn't see any insurance company offering covid-19 coverage.  If you find any, it would be nice to share.

I don't know if theses requirements are only for temporary visitors to thaïland or for everyone including people living in Thailand under retirement visa?  It's not clear for me.