Pattaya Ladyboy Seeking Bigger Income........

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: April 9th 2007

Lady Boy Drug Dealer Arrested

While the Pattaya Police Officers were out patrolling along Pattaya 2nd Road on 9th April, at 1.30 am they came across a suspicious acting lady boy in front of Bay View Hotel so made a search.

When searched the lady boy had a mobile phone, 10,700 Baht and surprisingly 17 Yaba tablets were also found. This man was immediately taken back to the station for questioning.

At the station, Thanatchaya, aged 22, stated that he works on Pattaya Beach Road as a male prostitute. However, that doesn’t give him enough income so he decided to sell Yaba tablets to his fellow prostitutes along Beach Road. He has been doing this for a long time and has been arrested many times before but couldn’t quit.

Thanatchaya was charged for dealing illegal drugs class 1 and will be sent to prison. He said that next time after being released from prison he thinks that he won’t (sell drugs) anymore.

I take it (S)he will be locked up on the mens wing, if so it'll certainly be a case of short, sharp shock.

No doubt (s)he will recieve a very stiff penalty, I hope (s)he doesn't find it too hard to swallow.

I'll get me coat.