New Nigerian type scam

soalbundy

I just received an email from a Miss Alima Kasim, there will be a follow up email if I answer it, probably asking for my bank account number and to send 20,000 Dollars to free up some account or other and I will get 5 million Dollars of her money to save for her and I can keep 1 million myself, something along those lines anyway. I've judt classed it as spam. Anyone want to help her ? Here the email she sent me :-

profile_mask2.png

Alima Kazim

Attachments18:39 (38 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
Good morning and how are you doing today and everyone around you, including your family and relatives?. I'm really delighted and happy to communicate direct with you and i believe we can achieve greater things together and create something wonderful in nearest future together. My name is Miss Alima Kazim and I'm 24 year old from Kobani a city in the Aleppo Governorate in northern Syria and presently, I'm residing and working as a refugee here in Senegal, as a result of the killing of my family by the ISIS fighters on the year 2017 popularly know as 'Kobani Massacre' that was carried out by the Daesh/ISIS fighters. Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that, you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I'm from the family of late (Mr. Kazim Ibrahim ). My late father ( Mr. Kazim Ibrahim), was the Mayor of the city of Kobani and also the Head of Aleppo Investment Authority. The brutal killing of my family took place one early morning by the Daesh/ISIS fighters as a result of the civil war that is partially going on until now in Syria. I was in my first year in University of Aleppo studying Arts and Humanities, before the sad incident and the death of my loved family. I contacted you for a possible help. My uncle immediately took the position of my father and he was a very wicked person. He intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is death. Then he planned to take away my entire late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved family. I will stop here for now. 
  • Haha 2

Just now, olfu said:

Yes, you should not ignore this letter as good looking  chickie need your help.

Too late, it's in the spam locker. ???? Oh she did send some sexy looking pics which sent my 71 year old heart racing, good looking girl.

Edited by soalbundy
  • Haha 2

What  is  new? The  variations  of  approach  are  so common. I  take  some degree of  amusement  in  reading  such  emails. Despite  some  plausible content and  mostly  just ridiculous the sad thing   is  that  obviously  there are  enough  people  who  believe and  fall into the trap to  perpetuate the scams.

Many years  ago  I took  some satisfaction in stringing  along a scammer over  several  days because I am sure the  attempt  cost  them  more  than they  never extracted  from me for international  calls.

15 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Wow, these emails haven't changed much in 20 years. I remember getting them at one of my first office jobs. I also remember somebody giving them her corporate bank acct info, and they got cleaned out.

That’s why they still email people. Just takes one retard, and there’s no shortage of them.

1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

What  is  new? The  variations  of  approach  are  so common. I  take  some degree of  amusement  in  reading  such  emails. Despite  some  plausible content and  mostly  just ridiculous the sad thing   is  that  obviously  there are  enough  people  who  believe and  fall into the trap to  perpetuate the scams.

Many years  ago  I took  some satisfaction in stringing  along a scammer over  several  days because I am sure the  attempt  cost  them  more  than they  never extracted  from me for international  calls.

Maybe it's time to find a new hobby 

Just now, Airalee said:

I’ve never gotten one of these emails.  I guess my name hasn’t made it to the dumbass list yet.

Not even a Nigerian wants to fall in love with you.

Did I compliment you on your avatar when we last spoke. Hideous. Dont message me with more, Im going to bed now. I dont stay up all night blowing up my friends phones with bizarre messages ????

Cant wait till wake up and see what ya got for me!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Not even a Nigerian wants to fall in love with you.

Did I compliment you on your avatar when we last spoke. Hideous. Dont message me with more, Im going to bed now. I dont stay up all night blowing up my friends phones with bizarre messages ????

Cant wait till wake up and see what ya got for me!

Don’t be such a baby. Lol.

8CDEDB86-2212-414D-8547-5CB92655AA7D.jpeg

55 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Wow, these emails haven't changed much in 20 years. I remember getting them at one of my first office jobs. I also remember somebody giving them her corporate bank acct info, and they got cleaned out.

First they came by post .... Then they came by fax ....  Now they come by email .....  When will they come in person ?

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

Too late, it's in the spam locker. ???? Oh she did send some sexy looking pics which sent my 71 year old heart racing, good looking girl.

Please leave her for me. I've already sent all my savings and will soon be a millionaire.