Where to find parts for water pump?

Tayaout

I think that I need a new ignition coil for my water pump model Tosaki WPN402. I'm trying to find parts online but I can't find anything related to this noname company. I'm thinking it might be cheaper/easier to buy another pump of the same model but it's annoying if I can't find parts. I will try a motorbike shop later. 

Any idea? 

IMG_20200326_073106.jpg

IMG_20200326_075445.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Crossy said:

Where are you?

These units do tend to have common parts, do you have a local farm equipment shop, or even the place you bought the pump?

I bought it on lazada. I'm far from any major cities but there is a farm shop. I will try to contact the seller. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Which part is broken?

It seems to be the ignition coil. I posted the picture in the first post. However, the seller told me he is trying to find the part. 

Thanks for a good post. Nice to read from somebody that finds things to do with all the spare time the worlds population have at present time.

Regarding the pump Crossy have a good idea about checking the closest shop. Usually they are ok to fix something for a while anyway, which would make you be up and running and give you time to look for a new pump anyway. I would put a few extra bath on a pump that has a regular brand.

32 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

It seems to be the ignition coil. I posted the picture in the first post. However, the seller told me he is trying to find the part. 

Apologies. Your OP did says that. I tend to scan.

That is a fairly common part as you know. Any old motorbike coil will do, if the space permits.

Edit: and Chainsaw/grass trimmer from farm shop.

I think 6v systems are a thing of the past so any 12v coil.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1