True < Main Office Location of Chiang Mai

jonwilly

If you go past Central Festival on the Doi Saket Rd and turn right at the next traffic lights, you will see the main True Office on the left you cannot miss it. 

Home Sukkapan and Payap University are on the right.

Edited by nichopaulcnx
update

Are all TRUE payment kiosks closed?  Could be  due to continued human handling etc.  I'll need to pay soon so will check out the kiosk at Tesco_lotus across from Mee Chok plaza.

And BTW, a google reviewer says 'cannot pay bill at True Regional Office'.

Thank you, ThaiPauly, I have been away to escape CM Smog season. I had to return to beet the inter province crack down and find my TV  True connection is not working.

I cannot find my bill  so need to speak to some one. I tried searching on net and could find the internet No , the management in my condo chased up True on there computer and could only find the number which they tried to connect with but where on hold for over 15 mins. 

Much appreciated folks for helping.

john

34 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

Are all TRUE payment kiosks closed?  Could be  due to continued human handling etc.  I'll need to pay soon so will check out the kiosk at Tesco_lotus across from Mee Chok plaza.

And BTW, a google reviewer says 'cannot pay bill at True Regional Office'.

You can't pay there because it is closed. The only place open there is Tesco Lotus. Everything else is shut down. I was there the other night and even the downstairs pharmacy was closed - which surprised me.

Just pay it on-line...simple.

Thanks gents for you kind words.

My manager at my condo tried the 1242 number for over 15 mins yesterday, jammed solid.

I followed Nickpauls directions and found main office just past Uni. Busy but efficient. Temp check before allowed in then I mentioned my problem and a young girl came from back office and helped out. They had no reference to me being signed up and she requested I, phoned through number on my Sim card. This I did on returning and she says very strange your paid up tp May, yearly subscription. She is sending a tech round tomorrow far to late for today. Nice girl very helpful, what I call typically Thai.

john

Update. Cut long story short Engineering do not work Saturday so I went down True main office this morning and had pleasant chat. At 09.35 I get phone call while still in main office Engineering will be at my place at 10.00.

I returned at speed but they beat me to my place. Young Lad and he started checking out system, Seems there had been an update on Computer side while I was away and my TV was shut down. Two attempts and he downloaded and installed,IMG_0308.HEIC now OK.

john

• Like 1