Covid-19 and essential services

fvw53

All governments in the world have to face the unpredictable Covid-19 and the Thai Government has declared a state of emergency.

Except food stores and pharmacies nearly all other businesses have to remain closed : if the government would have to discuss first which other services are essential they would have been debating this until next year.

Nevertheless there are some businesses of which the closure has more impact than the others :

I read that already an exception was made for the mobile phone companies but....

1. yesterday my Smart TV start to flicker and then died :  luckily I can follow news via internet on my PC...but until when?

2. what will happen if the air conditioner in my living room or in my bed room stops working

3. what will happen if a water pipe in my bath room cracks ...I cannot close the main valve for the water supply.

I have no solution for this ....does any TVF member know better?

hmmm... 

1. Maybe order one over the Internet. Like over Lazada or Shopee then you don't have to leave the house. They still delivering. 

2. I have no air condition, it's ok. but I guess there are always be some mechanic around looking for some work.

3. I don't know it's good to have a swimming pool ???? 

I can understand that you have some thoughts about "what happens if..." but you can't be prepared for everything.  

I think my biggest concern would be if I really need some medical treatment and the hospitals are all overrun by Covid-19 patients and nobody can help me.

My advice. Everyone is good in something. Most of the time. It's the best time to make some friends over the internet or with your local community to help each other out if someone needs help. Where are you living?