Condominium Improvements

recently bought a Condominium in Foreign Freehold
The Building is around 15 Years old and most Owners added Windows on their Balcony. I have a Corner Unit and wanted also to add a Window to one of my Balconies. Now I got told that the Condo Commitee stopped to allow this.
For so many Reasons I need this Window
Can they do that? When so many others already done it
How do I best fight this? 

The long and the short of it Yes... in most condominiums rules and regulation changing the facade of the exterior and the interior common areas for that matter are not allowed and no point in fighting it...

The windows on the balcony usually wouldnt be allowed unless a special bylaw has been passed by a vote. It sounds like people have put windows on balcony's without permission, and not been made to take then down. Just go ahead and get the windows done, The juristic cant make only you remove them.

23 hours ago, sucher said:

Thanks for your Assistance. Tuesday I meet with some Commitee Members 

Please note that the committee has *no* authority to allow co-owners to put up windows!

A change of the building’s facade must be approved by no less than half the *total* votes of the co-owners, unless the change is based on an already approved design (approved at a previous AGM by no less than 50% of the total votes).