are none essential people still allowed to samui/kpn?

Not to my knowledge.

Last thing published yesterday was that the governor of Surat Thani has ordered all malls closed from tomorrow, except grocery stores, banks and pharmacies. Ferries seems to still be in operation, but at reduced schedule; some boat services have been cancelled.

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

No, but chances are there will be eventually.

Indeed but we can reduce the chances by following government advise regarding close social interaction. If one does need to venture outside for necessities then do your utmost to leave no trace for having done so. If we all take care not to infect others then we can get through this. W e can still smile in this land known for it but at a distance. Take care everyone. 

• Like 2

Depends where you are in the Kingdom the government have stated that everyone stays within there own province . I can’t talk about Samui but I can tell you KP is extremely quiet everywhere closed accept for essential services can only get take away food with that in mind I would say stay where you are u less it’s essential travel.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, notmyself said:

Indeed but we can reduce the chances by following government advise regarding close social interaction. If one does need to venture outside for necessities then do your utmost to leave no trace for having done so. If we all take care not to infect others then we can get through this. W e can still smile in this land known for it but at a distance. Take care everyone. 

'Leave no shadow; is the best I've heard in Thai language.