Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe forgot to tell his girlfriend about coronavirus hoax

snoop1130

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe forgot to tell his girlfriend about coronavirus hoax

BY SAM WARNER

daniel-radcliffe-erin-darke-1585664304.jpg

BRUCE GLIKAS / GETTY IMAGES

Daniel Radcliffe was recently subjected to a hoax about having coronavirus – though he completely forgot to tell his girlfriend about the whole situation.

Earlier this month, the Harry Potter star denied that he had COVID-19 after a fake BBC News account managed to fool a lot of people.

However, actress girlfriend Erin Darke has revealed that oddly enough Daniel seemed to omit the fact that a false internet rumour was going around about him when he messaged her about something else.

"I was on a plane back from visiting him," Erin recalled to Vulture. "As soon as the plane landed, I turned my phone on and I had all these texts like, 'Tell me the internet's wrong!' 'Is Daniel okay?' I was like, 'What the f**k is happening?'

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a31989313/harry-potter-daniel-radcliffe-girlfriend-coronavirus-hoax/

4 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:
1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

Surprised he has a gf.

Surprised he has a beard.

surprised she didn't flick his wand for that! 

432291999_fingerflick.gif.b74b4732290a5ab30f4863e3f0f7e793.gif 

it always puts the kid back into his place 

• Like 1