Falang's In Det Udom

rocky3

Well I just when through the Chaiyaphum post and thought I would try to see how many falangs are living in Det Udom. When I was there in Mar- Apr 06 I talked with one gentlemen from England I believe and I saw a couple others. One fellow was asked by his significant other if he knew who I was, he just looked over and told her no then got back in his truck and left. We were eating lunch at a resturant on the main drag just accross the street from Bangkok Bank at the time. My brother in law (Pee Kiew) has a noodle soup stand down near the small soccer field or park where they play a game similiar to bochy ball, except with metal balls. I enjoyed playing the game a couple of times and was part of a big tournament in April. We pitched in a few Baht for the Ice and Water + sponsered a team in the tournament. I can't wait to get back in Sept 07 and start my new home.

Rocky

Hi Rocky3

Don't know any in Det Udom, but I'm 40 min south, and 13 km west of Nam Yun.

We are about 5-6 in this area. When you are back we can meet for a beer :o

Well I just when through the Chaiyaphum post and thought I would try to see how many falangs are living in Det Udom. When I was there in Mar- Apr 06 I talked with one gentlemen from England I believe and I saw a couple others. One fellow was asked by his significant other if he knew who I was, he just looked over and told her no then got back in his truck and left. We were eating lunch at a resturant on the main drag just accross the street from Bangkok Bank at the time. My brother in law (Pee Kiew) has a noodle soup stand down near the small soccer field or park where they play a game similiar to bochy ball, except with metal balls. I enjoyed playing the game a couple of times and was part of a big tournament in April. We pitched in a few Baht for the Ice and Water + sponsered a team in the tournament. I can't wait to get back in Sept 07 and start my new home.

Rocky

Bergan,

I'll toast a diet coke to your beer, had to give up the beers a few years ago.

Edited by rocky3