90 day report Khon Kaen

11 minutes ago, rddryden said:

Well, I tried today and when I submitted the first page, it went bye bye!

That happens when the contact you local office popup message comes up and for some unknown reason it does not show up on that blank page. The message means your record could not be found.

Make sure you entered all the correct information and only complete the required fields marked with a red asterick.

It can also come up if the system cannot access the database it access.

• Like 1

Honestly think we westerners should be a little less compliant.

It is lunacy to attend a crowded immigration office in current circumstances.

If the 90 day reporting doesnt work on line then you simply cant do it. 

Is attending immigration for 90 day reporting a matter of life and death or of importance to national security of Thaiiand? No!

Social distancing is important and not adhering to this policy could put lives of both Thais and westerners at risk.

Common sense should rule over bureaucratic obsessive disorder syndrome.

Edited by sapson
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, sapson said:

Honestly think we westerners should be a little less compliant.

It is lunacy to attend a crowded immigration office in current circumstances.

If the 90 day reporting doesnt work on line then you simply cant do it. 

Is attending immigration for 90 day reporting a matter of life and death or of importance to national security of Thaiiand? No!

Social distancing is important and not adhering to this policy could put lives of both Thais and westerners at risk.

Common sense should rule over bureaucratic obsessive disorder syndrome.

Then do it by post. And for information KK immigration is doing things correctly re social distancing and face masks and hand gel.

It's the Westerners who attend who like to cuddle together and deem face masks and hand wash irrelevant to them. Yes based on first hand experience a week or so ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fourpack said:

Then do it by post.

If time allows.

By the rules the mail should arrive 7 days before due date.

I will do so later in the month (hoping that the post office does not close down :whistling:).

Just for any ones information. Did my 90 day today at Nong Khai masked and rubber gloved. Was told to wait outside the office with the sliding doors and sit it a table. A male IO I had never seen before took my passport and shortly brought it back with slip to sign. Signed with my own pen and put passport in zip locked plastic bag. 

• Like 1

Well, I tried again today using the mobile app and seems to have worked okay.  It came back approved immediately. So I downloaded all the papers and the approval paper with the date for the next 90 day.  So I am assuming it is approved and all is okay.  This is the first time I have used this, so Ubon Joe, if you could confirm this for me, I would appreciate it. 

thanks.