extension of permit to stay under consideration, can I send a third person (agent) to get the final stamp on my passport?

I should go on on next April 10th to get the final stamp on my passport for the 1 year extension of stay (family support), after having got the "under consideration" stamp about 4 weeks ago. I am not happy at all to go again to CW for the well known reasons.

Can I send an agent or a relative or anybody else to get the stamp or am I obliged to go in person?

Do I have to bring again my bank book as I had to do in 2019?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

Don't know about an agent, but I only needed my passport, nothing else asked for.

Dont you need to show your bank book updated on the day of receiving your 1 year extension?

2 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Dont you need to show your bank book updated on the day of receiving your 1 year extension?

I expected to and was bricking it as the account dropped to 395,000 for one day, but no. Just to clarify this was to get the extension after 30 days consideration. Phoned before hand told "just your passport", went in and true to their word that was all they wanted??? That was actually today at Chaiyaphum.

38 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

Is it so?

I would say yes.

You could try writing out a consent for somebody to it and have them try. They of course would need your passport and a copy of your updated bank book if using the 400k baht option.

19 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

So what would you suggest to the OP?

OP is looking for and agent. Sending wife is same as going onself becuase of the possibility of bringing infection into the same household. And I consider the statement of sending wife is very insensitive as if she is courier girl when the samething can be accomplished by giving 3K to an agent. 

Edited by Mulambana
  • Confused 1

Anybody knows if there is just a single queue to get the ticket (for any sector)? The question is not irrelevant, because usually people going to Cw to get just the stamp after 4 weeks of "suspension for approval" are quite few, compared to the moltitude there for all other reasons. But this advantage would be cancelled if I have to wait hours just to get the ticket.... and as I already spent 7 hours in CW to provide the immigration with all the due documents few weeks ago, I'd be glad to avoid a second round of torture ????