90 day reporting?

SilentSal

Hello,

My 90 day report was due today but it's closed today because it's sunday and i think tomorrow is a holiday(is it open?)

I'm hearing about a 15 days before and 7 days after the due date rule is this true actually?

Thanks.

• Haha 2

you should be fine.... i was nearly a month late because i made the error thinking mine matched the same dates as my wife's which obviously didn't  the fine was 2,000 and dont be late again... because

you are only 1 day or a few days they i am sure will waive it ... good luck

14 hours ago, uncleP said:

Did mine online today. No issues so far

same here,
website is working fine, albeit heavy traffic so may have to enter first page two times in case connection is dropped.
Do use the dropdown menu for nationality and place of stay, otherwise it is an error.

2 hours ago, aussieinphuket said:

you should be fine.... i was nearly a month late because i made the error thinking mine matched the same dates as my wife's which obviously didn't  the fine was 2,000 and dont be late again... because

you are only 1 day or a few days they i am sure will waive it ... good luck

During 90 days you couldn't take the time to check the receipt in your passport? 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

Download the app and register. I hav'nt used it yet but intend to on my next 90 day report. Don't want to take chances at the IO.

Alternatively you can also go straight to the IO website-page, fill in the requested data and file your application on-line:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Can be done during the 15 days before till due-date window.

2 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

Download the app and register. I hav'nt used it yet but intend to on my next 90 day report. Don't want to take chances at the IO.

I've done exactly that. Three weeks later its still crippled awaiting authorisation. If yours works, how long did you wait for it to be activated please? 

1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

Alternatively you can also go straight to the IO website-page, fill in the requested data and file your application on-line:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Can be done during the 15 days before till due-date window.

Thank you, very helpful and easy to use.

U could just try the online 2moro which is 15 days before due and see if it works.

even if the amnesty ( suspension ) is extended no harm in doing it as nobody has actually said u can't do it during the suspension.

Honestly I am amazed there isn't a cost associated with it, but I'll shut up as I don't want to give anyone ideas.

12 minutes ago, DreamRider said:

Further to the above I have not signed up on the website, always visited the local IO.

Well, then this is perfect occasion to do your 90-day report on-line.

Some comments:

- You do not need to register or sign-up, just go to the 90-day notification web-site and fill in your data;

- When your due date is 26 April, you can file your 90-day report in the period from 11 April till due date;

- The 7 day grace period after your due date is only applicable when you report in person at your IO.

Attached below a trouble-shooting guide when encountering problems trying to do your 90-day reporting on-line.

= = = = =

Link to access the 90-day on-line reporting site:

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english pages too) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

The link for the mobile app is here:

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/tm47_mobile_service

You can also file your 90-day reports by mail.

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

Use the address of you local immigration office if not in Bangkok.

= = = = =

TROUBLE-SHOOTING
> Stuck at Opening Page

You have to scroll the center window with the Terms&Conditions text to the very bottom, and then click the '*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them' button.
It's only after having done the above, that clicking the 'Accept' button will open next page on the website.

> Error-message

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

0 - There are some local Immigration Offices that do not accept 90-day reports on-line > check with your local IO or enquire on the Forum

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so your old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated (e.g. the date of arrival needs to be inputted using the drop-down calendar box);

4 - Your browser or configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized (e.g. and AOL.com address) > if so use another e-mail address, e.g. a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try again later.

7 - You are using a Mac-computer, and so you need to set-up the web browser to work, the process is described in the official User Guide for Notification 90 day (which can be downloaded from the opening page of the 90-day website)

And of course

8 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.
> Otherwise you will get the 'Visit your immigration office' message.
It's recommended to mark that period in your calendar for your next 90-day report, as it will save you a trip to IO (in case you are too late, there is a 7-day 'grace' period after the due date for reporting in person at your local IO).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DreamRider said:

90 Day Report:

Mine is due 26th April, but with the 7 day grace period, that takes me into May.

Unless the amnesty is extended then I am obliged to report??????????????

When they announce the emergency iis over and there will be no more extensions of it they will will state a grace period and I would guess it might be a further 30 days.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, lagavulin1 said:

I've done exactly that. Three weeks later its still crippled awaiting authorisation. If yours works, how long did you wait for it to be activated please? 

It did not activate via my e mail until I tried twice or 3 times. A pain but I am now registered but will not need to do 90 day until May.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, Sumarianson said:

It did not activate via my e mail until I tried twice or 3 times. A pain but I am now registered but will not need to do 90 day until May.

Be aware that you might not be able to do your 90-day report on-line when you are past the reporting window (15 days before till due date).  And that would force you to do it in person or by mail after the amnesty period.