Todays Interesting and Curious Observations

Gonzo the Face

"I do notice more cyclists not wearing helmets, BUT they are wearing face masks."

I mentioned the same in a post last month. With it being reported that over 3k have been killed on the road so far this year and only about a dozen or so COVID-19 deaths I guess it makes sense not to wear a helmet...  ????

The other thing that gets me, you'll hear a parent say, 'I'll do anything to protect my child and make sure they are safe'. Then you see the entire family riding on the scooter when the driver (father) is the only one wearing a helmet.

TIT

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

"I do notice more cyclists not wearing helmets, BUT they are wearing face masks."

I mentioned the same in a post last month. With it being reported that over 3k have been killed on the road so far this year and only about a dozen or so COVID-19 deaths I guess it makes sense not to wear a helmet...  ????

The other thing that gets me, you'll hear a parent say, 'I'll do anything to protect my child and make sure they are safe'. Then you see the entire family riding on the scooter when the driver (father) is the only one wearing a helmet.

TIT

"Then you see the entire family riding on the scooter when the driver (father) is the only one wearing a helmet."

The police normally fine the driver when not wearing a helmet. They don't care about passengers. 

• Thanks 1