Best Cafe/coffee Shop W/ Free Wifi

jessixcate

I'm looking for suggestions as to where is the best place to go (cafe, coffee shop, etc) to do some work on a laptop for a few hours or more. I like Coffee Society near Sala Daeng a lot, but I'm just wondering if there are any equally accomodating/ comfortable places elsewhere... for a change of scenery. Preferably, I'd like suggestions that are near either a BTS or MRT station.

Thanks!!

Go to the new world trade center now named Central World Plaza. There is there a huge bookshop with cafe and wireless if you need internet...i have seen few people working in laptots there. nos sure if this is the ambient you are looking for but hope it helps.

My favourite is XX XX XXXX and it is next to XX XXX MRT station. They have some very nice comfortble armchairs which are very popular and it's also a great place for people watching. The coffee is great also.

But is pixxes me of when all the comfy seats are taken so its best if not too many people know about it!

Sorry.

Hi Jessixcate

I found this link very useful it lists free wi fi spots in Thailand, including many locations in BKK

http:/ /www.stickmanbangkok.com/wifi.htm

Good Luck

MM

Thanks for the link--Very useful site--will carry the info with me as I travel around LOS.