Changing cars light bulbs for something stronger?

11 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

The pic looks like one to most non picky folk. Even i can tell its not a Porche SUV or anything worth much.

your eye's are obviously painted on then............... the Hilux badge is a bit of a giveaway as to what the vehicle is.

Edited by Don Mega

5 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

your eye's are obviously painted on then............... the Hilux badge is a bit of a giveaway as to what the vehicle is.

Seems all You do is bleat like a Child. Some of us are not hair splitters, its still a tarted up truck ,same engines n frame isnt it.

2 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Seems all You do is bleat like a Child. Some of us are not hair splitters, its still a tarted up truck ,same engines n frame isnt it.

and yet you still missed the Hilux badge  and wanked on about a fortuner............

4 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

The chassis is shorter with coil springs front and rear. Many trucks and vans have engines the same as the same brand car..

Edited by transam

3 minutes ago, transam said:

The chassis is shorter with coil springs front and rear. Many trucks and vans have engines the same as the same brand car..

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Im sure the Rank n File Poster is fully aware of such details. Like they Care. ?. Perhaps i have some Odd Friends, who just have no interest ,just drive em.

2 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Im sure the Rank n File Poster is fully aware of such details. Like they Care. ?. Perhaps i have some Odd Friends, who just have no interest ,just drive em.

Am sure you have.....????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Yep, they throw some seats and a roof on the back fit curly springs and presto.

Noooo, that's an Isuzu MU7........????.............The only SUV to use the pickup chassis and suspension in LOS....

1 minute ago, Fruit Trader said:

I was trying to stir the racing chipped tuna guy

Not the one with the dazzling head lights, near every panel been repainted, plus supplies the Toyota dealer staff with his old "new" oil for their rides, is it....?   ????

• Haha 1