Going back home

2 is 1

Hope somebody have idea ? How can go to Bangkok from Loei coz still have Qatar flight 24.4.2020 if they not do new chances!? Im in Loei this point! Have flight papers , papers from embassy all what normal needeed! Mean embassy paper for Qatar Airways! Need to go back for my family there! Flight Bangkok-Doha-Helsinki!

So you are asking about getting from Loei to Bangkok (airport)?

As far as I know there is no public transport/no flights currently and unlikely to change until 23/24.

To my surprise a search reveals that Thai Vietjet still operates a flight from Udon Thani to Suvarnabhumi? To Udon you would need to find a taxi/limo.

If all else fails there is no other chance than finding a taxi/limo all the way.

That's about 550 km. Expect to pay no less than 5000 Baht.

Best to find a hotel near Suvarnabhumi a day or two before the flight.

52 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

So you are asking about getting from Loei to Bangkok (airport)?

As far as I know there is no public transport/no flights currently and unlikely to change until 23/24.

To my surprise a search reveals that Thai Vietjet still operates a flight from Udon Thani to Suvarnabhumi? To Udon you would need to find a taxi/limo.

If all else fails there is no other chance than finding a taxi/limo all the way.

That's about 550 km. Expect to pay no less than 5000 Baht.

Best to find a hotel near Suvarnabhumi a day or two before the flight.

Yes you are right. Thank you. I think i buy sheap car and drive myself. First to go ask local police some kind document for travel.

Have to watch first if coming chance about flight. Or Suvarnabhumi airport opening time chance forward from 18.4 . Actualy i have good friend who have house in Udon so maybe he can even little help me! Really appreceiate your help!!!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

EXTENSION by Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, the ban on international passenger flights to Thailand will be extended from 19 April 2020 to 30 April 2020. All flight permits granted for such period will be canceled.

air.jpg

airp.jpg

Edited by thaismog
spell

7 hours ago, Tracyb said:

Just to be sure.....you may want to check with Qatar Airways and verify  that your flight is still operating and scheduled for that day.  Qatar, under “normal” conditions operates more than one flight per day to Doha from BKK.  They may have reduced that frequency and it may be worthwhile to check.  Best of luck and have a safe journey home!

Thanks, have to do that. Just watch in "check my trip" and still there! 

Going to watch more close what going to happen. Strange if they can flight normal flight's.

6 hours ago, JohnBZ said:

We plan to drive from Sa Kaeo to Bangkok DM airport to catch a flight to China on April 29  Does anyone know if we will be able to cross provinces without any issue by the 29th? I sure hope so.

I get paper from my empassy, where they explain my trip. Whit english and thai language! In Finnish empassy.

If i can go i take all papers whit me what i can! Good luck to you also.