Status of GoT (Government of Thailand) changes to 90-day checkin

My next 90-day is at HHIO (Hua Hin Immigration Office) in early May.  I do not know the status.  I do not have a phone number for HHIO.  I do not know if HHIO does 90 day by either on-line or by post office.  I'm asking for information.

Terry

( a few miles south of Hua Hin )

Currently, the 90-day reporting requirement has only been suspended for people with report next dates from March 26 through April 30, 2020:

On 4/9/2020 at 7:03 AM, ubonjoe said:

Some Thaivisa members whose report fall inside these dates have reported they've gone head and reported in-person, online, mail-in, or via an 'agent' anyway just so they have a working paper trail. 

Otherwise, unless they extend the suspension of 90-day reporting to cover additional future dates, you'll be required to file. My report is due May 03 and I'll be submitting it via an 'agent'. 

If you believe you have the accurate information to complete the online reporting 15 days prior to the report-by date I'd suggest trying that.

• Like 1

Thanks for that information.  I'm a bit of a technophobe so will probably opt for going in ten days prior.  Synchronicity as my 90 day is also 03 May.  We can also do 90 days at Blueport but not sure the mall will be open.  I can call Dave S. who has lived in Hua Hin for about 20 years and get his opinion.  Thanks again.

Hua Hin Immigration Office

Nong Khon branch

439 หมูที่ 1 Thap Tai,

Hua Hin District,

Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110

Tel. 032 520 617

(NB:This is not the Bluport branch)