The Mismanagement Of COVID 19

johno49

38 minutes ago, johno49 said:

I urge governments to stop this now.

& stop all the other agenda"s that they are running side by side? Like how easy it is to scare people. What do you think the answer will be? at least give them chance to further roll out 5g as none of us want that regardless!

"the unhealthy, obese and those with underlying health issues" Never looked after themselves, diabetics are very high risk, yet now the whole world has to look after & protect them - makes no sense does it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TommyBlue said:

Actually they are over educated idiots. Stupidest person I ever knew had 2 degrees and MBA - she was as silly as headless chicken and full of PC - not an original thinking in her brain - good at passing exams.

Met heaps like that. Just book parrots. Super nerds. No thinking skills.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TommyBlue said:

Actually they are over educated idiots. Stupidest person I ever knew had 2 degrees and MBA - she was as silly as headless chicken and full of PC - not an original thinking in her brain - good at passing exams.

Yes a lot of them the same, smart but no common sense

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TommyBlue said:

I have met many of them too - they have a degree so they think they know everything - many are useless in the real world.

Knew a bloke who went straight from School to Uni to PHD and then Prof at the same Uni - totally without any common sense or ability to understand how things work. He moved about 100K inland because global warming was going to raise ocean levels. That was in the 90s - ocean still exactly where it was 30 years ago - last any of us heard about him.

4 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

bs. Access to clean food and water has done that. Proper hygiene. Plumbing and electricity.

Amazing isnt it that some people think all people with Degrees and PHDs actually do anything or understand anything. 

Add sewerage systems to your list - undervalued completely.  All places that do not have that, have lower life expectancies.

And the biggy is all the drugs discovered and made by individuals and drug companies in order to make profits in a capitalistic free-market system.   I recommend everyone watch:  Pain, Pus and Poison: The Search for Modern Medicines.

33 minutes ago, chessman said:

Since 1900,  life expectancy in the world has doubled.

& what happened to quality of life, happiness, contentment, empathy for fellow humans and Freedom? 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Access to clean food and water has done that. Proper hygiene. Plumbing and electricity.

Why do you think we have these things? Proper hygiene, did that just come about by chance? Or was it because of doctors and scientists?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CGW said:

& what happened to quality of life, happiness, contentment, empathy for fellow humans and Freedom? 

These things are all there but they are found differently then most people realize.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CGW said:

Easy to look at the past with rose-tinted glasses. Freedom, it depends how you define it I suppose. Difficult to have too much freedom if the average person is dying in their 30s.  There's an interesting book by Steven Pinker called 'The better angels of our nature' that shows that life is becoming much less violent but our perception is that it is becoming more violent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chessman said:

Easy to look at the past with rose-tinted glasses. Freedom, it depends how you define it I suppose. Difficult to have too much freedom if the average person is dying in their 30s.  There's an interesting book by Steven Pinker called 'The better angels of our nature' that shows that life is becoming much less violent but our perception is that it is becoming more violent.

I suppose, thinking along those lines the social divide is actually decreasing not increasing as is our perception?

You would have to be blind to consider that the quality of life has improved for the majority of society, no matter how many books you read that state otherwise.

What value in there in an empty life in a world with present day values.

6 minutes ago, CGW said:

You would have to be blind to consider that the quality of life has improved for the majority of society

You can argue about dates in the modern era but do you honestly think that in 1900 things would have been better? You can do a little research about what life was like for most people then.

• Like 2

Mismanagement - or deliberate manipulation?   The N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count because the Dems in control of the City added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.  That is right - added to the death toll but never tested positive.

Quote: "New York City, already a world epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, sharply increased its death toll by more than 3,700 victims on Tuesday, after officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it. The new figures, released by the city’s Health Department, drove up the number of people killed in New York City to more than 10,000, and appeared to increase the overall United States death count by 17 percent to more than 26,000."

"Three thousand more people died in New York City between March 11 and April 13 than would have been expected during the same time period in an ordinary year, Dr. Oxiris Barbot, the commissioner of the city Health Department, said in an interview. While these so-called excess deaths were not explicitly linked to the virus, they might not have happened had the outbreak not occurred, in part because it overwhelmed the normal health care system."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/nyregion/new-york-coronavirus-deaths.html

If anyone ever doubted how low the Dems and their supporting media would go to make Trump look bad - there it is.

And for all those doubters who claimed that the Covid deaths reported are all definitely due to Covid, and the claims otherwise were conspiracy rubbish - there it is.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AussieBob18 said:

Mismanagement - or deliberate manipulation?   The N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count because the Dems in control of the City added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.  That is right - added to the death toll but never tested positive.

Quote: "New York City, already a world epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, sharply increased its death toll by more than 3,700 victims on Tuesday, after officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it. The new figures, released by the city’s Health Department, drove up the number of people killed in New York City to more than 10,000, and appeared to increase the overall United States death count by 17 percent to more than 26,000."

"Three thousand more people died in New York City between March 11 and April 13 than would have been expected during the same time period in an ordinary year, Dr. Oxiris Barbot, the commissioner of the city Health Department, said in an interview. While these so-called excess deaths were not explicitly linked to the virus, they might not have happened had the outbreak not occurred, in part because it overwhelmed the normal health care system."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/nyregion/new-york-coronavirus-deaths.html

If anyone ever doubted how low the Dems and their supporting media would go to make Trump look bad - there it is.

And for all those doubters who claimed that the Covid deaths reported are all definitely due to Covid, and the claims otherwise were conspiracy rubbish - there it is.

Flat out manipulating quotes and information. Shameful. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Met heaps like that. Just book parrots. Super nerds. No thinking skills.

Going from some of the posts you have made on Thai Visa.........need I continue?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, UbonThani said:

Or a fitness test or strength test.

Walk the walk. If not just a keyboard warrior.

137 on my last test. If you are better than that, you certainly are not exhibiting it here.

I'm in reasonably good shape for my age. I'm not sure why you would think fitness and strength are substitutes for wit and intelligence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1