The most depressing TV channel ever.

bkk6060

I have no idea what channel this is.  I have 100's of them was just flipping through.

It plays sad piano music and updates cases around the world.  When I started watching a few minutes ago, the total deaths were 156,353.  Now, jumped to 156,368 in just a few minutes.

Just jumped to 156,370.

Got to change the channel just way too sad.

15872163506584314299685373216236.jpg

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CGW said:

You will find most media will make you sad or unduly influence you, some actually think they are being fed valid "information" ????

You want proof?

Watch the BBC news or CNN and try hold an intelligent conversation on what you have been indoctrinated with! :shock1:

But Don Lemon and Brian Stelter said...????

That RT has to be a close nominee. I remember one bleak day having to go and visit a pal in Cha am, a few years ago on a Buddhist holiday, so all the bars were closed.

He was a right miserable sod too, so we spent the first few hours watching that channel - the only English thing he had on the local 'Charlie Cable' , he lived in a really horrible, soulless house, then we had to sit there staring at the TV while this dross droned on and on an a loop, s he refused flatly to go anywhere, even sit in the garden, as my then missus rang a few pals in Cha am to see what was open, while we had a few beers, we'd bought from a nearby 'Mom n Pop', It was a blessed relief to leave that scuzzy house, on the first night of our holiday, and the drone of RT, to go and sit at a nearby restaurant, I have never watched that channel since. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CGW said:

Now it is a disgrace, especially the BBC who are supposed to be neutral!

The BBC is a complete disgrace. They don't even pretend they are neutral anymore.

The only news channel I think is unbiased ( except in the obvious way ) is Al Jazira. They have some great exposes of western politics.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IvorLott said:

That RT has to be a close nominee. I remember one bleak day having to go and visit a pal in Cha am, a few years ago on a Buddhist holiday, so all the bars were closed.

He was a right miserable sod too, so we spent the first few hours watching that channel - the only English thing he had on the local 'Charlie Cable' , he lived in a really horrible, soulless house, then we had to sit there staring at the TV while this dross droned on and on an a loop, s he refused flatly to go anywhere, even sit in the garden, as my then missus rang a few pals in Cha am to see what was open, while we had a few beers, we'd bought from a nearby 'Mom n Pop', It was a blessed relief to leave that scuzzy house, on the first night of our holiday, and the drone of RT, to go and sit at a nearby restaurant, I have never watched that channel since. 

The whole purpose of Russia Today is to cause desperation amongst people in the western world. It is part of the Russian government propaganda machinery, quite like the internet trolls are.