Spider identification please!

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum but it seems more fitting than others.

I found a spider nest in my bedroom a couple of nights ago after I was tracing a bunch of tiny "ants" I found on my bedside table. I removed the nest and the baby spiders I found and went to bed.

Next day I found what I assume is the mother spider (picture below) and want to know if I need to get some exterminators in or if the spiders are harmless to humans as there are probably more babies crawling around. The closest match I was able to find online was a spider from USA, so it's unlikely to be that. My friend suggested it could be a "false widow" but I wasn't able to find information about those spiders in Thailand.

Would anyone be able to have a look at the picture below and help me identify it? It's a bit smaller than a 1 thb coin and mostly black. Found in my 10th floor condo in Bangkok. Thank you!

image.png.13cb791530fa89e39f100fccb361d130.png

A reverse image search on that photo leads to:

https://animalcorner.org/animals/tangle-web-spiders/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theridiidae

But you'll have to dig around the images to see if one of these is the same of yours. Some photos look similar, but some quite different.

4 minutes ago, tom in bangkok said:

You reckon? I thought those were supposed to be the size of your hand -- this one was more the size of my thumbnail.

Baby? We get small ones in the basin, maybe an inch across.

Nah, you're probably right, but there aren't a lot of dangerous spiders here.