Everything needed to extend Non-O Visa (Retirement)

Hi all,

I live in Chiang Rai.

Is this what I need to renew my Non-O with retirement extension?

Completed TM7- Printed 2 sided, and gotten at Immigration office. How many "side" or pages is the latest form?

Do I need to fill in a Thai contact person on the form?

Passport-

Passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, current extension and all other pages that have something for Thailand on it.

TM6 departure card COPY

Bring my Bank book-

COPY of bank book pages for the last two months. (Provided by the bank)

COPY of Bank book ID page

Letter from Bank confirming balance and statement. 

Photos- 1 required, 2 would be best, just in case 4 X 6 cm.

Proof of residence, and a COPY of the rental contract.

Anything else?

TIA,

Charlie

For the time being... extended until April 30th, so I thought why not get it done.

Bank book wise-

Turns out that now they want the last three months after your previous extension, as well as the two months prior to your coming extension. My bank was happy to comply.

They said my TM7 was not current so I had to fill out a new one, but I could not tell how the new one was any different.

Lately in Chiang Rai, they make you come back in the afternoon to pick up your PP with the new visa.

They are doing a good job of being "clean". They make you wash your hands before you go in, one at a time, and they take your temperature. I believe masks are required. Almost certain.

6 minutes ago, johnnynmonic said:

Are these not extended automatically?

Not in my opinion. They should be done since it is not clear whether a skipped extension of stay could be done without starting all over again.

• Like 1

The way I read it, it seems very clear that annual extensions on None O or O -A, are not covered by the Order. Mine is due on 3rd June and if nothing changes in the meantime,  I will be going to get a new extension as normal, or at lest getting an agent to do it for me. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1