Julia Roberts, 52, leaves her face mask at home as the actress walks her dogs around Malibu

snoop1130

Julia Roberts, 52, leaves her face mask at home as the actress walks her dogs around Malibu

By DAVID LAWRANCE

27526612-0-image-m-38_1587593148600.jpg

Risky business: Julia Roberts opted to take her chances on Wednesday, going mask-free while walking her dogs around Malibu

The California Department of Public Health has stated there 'may be a benefit' to using facial coverings while out in public amid the coronavirus pandemic.

But Julia Roberts opted to take her chances on Wednesday, going mask-free while walking her dogs around Malibu.

The 52-year-old actress wore a pair of dark overalls for the outing. 

The Oscar winning thespian's wavy blonde tresses were worn loose and cascaded across her shoulders for the Spring stroll.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8247221/Julia-Roberts-52-leaves-face-mask-home-actress-walks-dogs-Malibu.html

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I walk the dog everyday with no mask. Neither he nor I have the virus so we don't need it. 

My job is to walk him. His job is to keep people 2m or more away

I agree.  What's the point of wearing a mask when no one is close to you?  With the streets empty, it's not too difficult to keep 2 meters away from someone else.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 3MagicBeers said:

Honestly. Seriously. Who the <deleted> cares?

Why is space on the Interweb being taken up by this non news? ????

or the post above yours .....

There is so much bad information out there. This is not an airborne virus. Wearing a mask when in crowds, and around small groups can be useful. A mask serves no useful function where you are walking you dog in a lightly populated area like Malibu. Safety is a good thing. Belief in the Zombie Apocalypse is not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There is so much bad information out there. This is not an airborne virus. Wearing a mask when in crowds, and around small groups can be useful. A mask serves no useful function where you are walking you dog in a lightly populated area like Malibu. Safety is a good thing. Belief in the Zombie Apocalypse is not. 

well its one two three    what are we hiding for 

don't ask me i don't give a damn

I pray to god and CNN

I see the C19 zombies in the air

my lord they're everywhere  !!

underneath the toilet seat

better spray your food before you eat

They tell me we're all gonna die

but who is saying and why ?

yes, who      who?     yes, who

Abbotttttttt