Any news on Free to travel to other provinces

chopper23

I must across a lot of provinces and waiting for free travel, because I stay in Trat... and ready to come back by car to my home in north Chiang Mai. Perhaps I must to wait one more month..????

Edited by Tarteso

As far as I know there is not a travel ban between provinces, only in the curfew between 10pm and 4am. I travelled from Chonburi to Rayong province 2 weeks ago. Today my wife's brother drove his motorbike from Bangkok to home in Sa Kaeo province no problems on both occasions.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Domestic flights are due to start next month.  I believe some road travel between provinces is allowed already (outside curfew hours).

The problem isn't travelling between provinces, it's the possibility to be forced to self isolate 14 days when coming back home. 

• Like 1

My southern province of Narathiwat is completely cut off from the rest of Thailand. No travel possible to or from the neighbouring provinces of Pattani and Yala. The border with Malaysia has been closed for over a month as well. Narathiwat Airport hasn't had a flight in weeks, so there's absolutely no way to exit this red zone province. Such a shame.

This travel ban between provinces is a mess.  Thailand should have a national plan for all the provinces with exceptions if needed.

Thai province is small and it is easier to get into neighboring province.  How is possible for driver to check each individual provide policy?