Upcoming May holidays for immigration and WP

16 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I have to renew my 'retirement visa' before the 14th at Jomtien.  Any suggested dates?  Have all papers except BKK bank letter. (800K in bank since last June).

Any day now would be allowed.now except for Friday, Monday,  Wednesday and Monday the 11th when they are closed would be good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

I have to renew my 'retirement visa' before the 14th at Jomtien.  Any suggested dates?  Have all papers except BKK bank letter. (800K in bank since last June).

There are almost no people at all at Jomtien Immigration since the amnesty kicked in. Pick any day you want except for the public holidays. No need to go early in the morning. You'll be in and out in no time as long as your papers are ok. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Max69xl said:

There are almost no people at all at Jomtien Immigration since the amnesty kicked in. Pick any day you want except for the public holidays. No need to go early in the morning. You'll be in and out in no time as long as your papers are ok. 

Thank you.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:18 PM, ubonjoe said:

Some government offices will be closed on the 1st. All of them will be closed on the 4th and 6th and some on the 11th.

thanks for the info.......I know that in May there is supposed to be holiday for Royal Ploughing day....but as I am in lockdown  I will give the ploughing of fields a BIG MISS !!????????????????

On 4/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, Havefunme said:

Just found this off a site As a result, the four public holidays - Labour Day on May 1, Coronation Day on May 4, Visakha Bucha Day on May 6 and Phuet Mongkol (the Royal Ploughing Ceremony) Day on May 11 - will be observed as usual.

great info.....I am on holiday everyday of the year !!???????????????????? 

Picture taken today at Jomtien immigration.

If that is still not enough (aside from their calendars on the web) to convince you that immigration is OPEN TOMMOROW MAY 1 then I quit here (except for tomorrow photo of the open and deserted office).

21516.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1