Motorola Razs V3 Mobilephones

stingray

Junk! the first one i bought 2 months ago and then the camera got a sofwareproblem, it's showed me error, that the momory is full, but it wasn't full. So the company where i bought try to set up and later they replaced me the phone. The new one last for only 3 weeks and then it's change the ringstyle by himself, not a big deal, but after that the voicerecorder doesn't work anymore. S i'm tired to run allways to Big C, central Pattaya to complain. Be aware it's a time- and moneywaste if you buy this phone. By the way Motorola had many recalls!

I've heard this from more than a few people myself. I was looking at the motorola razr as I have an old motorola that works like a charm, and its still a few years old. But, everyone I've talked to who has had the razr for a while, says it falls apart .

You may find you are pressing the button on the side of the phone, this will change the sttings and in turn change the ringtone, I have this problem myself, I've had two, same camera problems, dust under the screen etc.

Bin it!

Mark