Looking for good price 2000L water tank Buriram

MichaelA

Home megamart is cheapest in Buriram if you want good quality branded tank like dos. A 2000 litre top of the line dos tank is about 3000 baht cheaper there than in homepro. Also if you ask for discount they will give you a further couple of hundred bahts off.

The everyday posted price including free real delivery in most parts of Buriram is 200 baht LESS on the exact same model SAFE PE 2000 liter water tank Builders merchants store.  In reality Lazada will not ship a water tank for free to Buriram. Just try to buy it.  Much in the same manner that I could not really buy some furniture on sale on Lazada and have it delivered to Buriram. In Thai language right on the Safe brand 2000 liter water tank page of BKK Home Center states "free delivery only in Bangkok and the perimeter".   Buying the "cheapest" water tank might serve you well for rain water storage, but there are genuine differences between brands build quality, the type of material and even the series in each brand. Lazada is a great source of Chinese phone accessories and name brand small appliances. Heck I have bought way too much on Lazada. But the 18 water tanks that I have bought starting 2005 were all bought at Ruangsangthai Hardware in Buriram. 

Buriram Surin Safe Water Tank Delivery.jpg

• Like 1

I went today to RuangsangThai in Buriam to check if they indeed offer the same deal, and yes for my Safe 2500 Liter tank they offered even a lower price as on Lazada (5590 THB vs 5690 THB). With Free Delivery thrown in.

But they said, cash deal only, so good deal IMHO

rst_quotation.jpg

The same tank on Lazada: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/2500-pe-i718274002-s1375386833.html

Edited by MJCM

On 5/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, MJCM said:

I went today to RuangsangThai in Buriam to check if they indeed offer the same deal, and yes for my Safe 2500 Liter tank they offered even a lower price as on Lazada (5590 THB vs 5690 THB). With Free Delivery thrown in.

But they said, cash deal only, so good deal IMHO

rst_quotation.jpg

The same tank on Lazada: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/2500-pe-i718274002-s1375386833.html

Apparently those blue tanks are not that great on the long term due to algae build up over the years. For an extra 1-2 thousand you can get branded grey/brown tanks uv20 certified. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bigz said:

Apparently those blue tanks are not that great on the long term due to algae build up over the years. For an extra 1-2 thousand you can get branded grey/brown tanks uv20 certified. 

I have been told by the Safe Sales person that these are NOT those CHEAP Ass tanks, but these are the FOOD Safe tanks with UV protection.

I have ordered 2 and post a picture of them when they arrive on Monday

capture.JPG.d30708268a90668ea4e9129f641d2ccb.JPG

Edit: Here a picture of the Lazada Page where it also says they are FOOD Grade Tanks, and I doubt those Blue Tanks you are talking about have a 15 year warranty.

Edited by MJCM
  • Thanks 1